Reviews for Luna's Lullaby
Roses-as-lips chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
This is really excellent, you have a real talent. Well done!
potterrules92 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
aw, this poem/story was so cute! i loved it! awesome job!

do you think that you could drop by my story and give it a read and review? i'd really appreciate it if you did. D
Miranda Took chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Avery warm and nice piece.
NonyMouse chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
aww, i love Luna. that was a great poem.
Possum132 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
A sort of Persephone story - rather odd, but the Lovegoods are, aren't they?
AchillesMonkey chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I love your Luna poems. Great story.
BellonaBellatrix chapter 1 . 7/2/2006

Brilliant, Bagge. I sincerely loved it, and it made me happy to read it. I think this is my favorite of Luna's stories. Thank you so much for writing it for us all.
MimeisMarauder chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Interesting. Touching. Quite good, really. I do believe that there may be one or two points that are not quite on rhythm and beat, but it is still exelent.

Bumblebee Mourner
fledge chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Another magically sweet ficlet. I wish I could do poetry as well as you can! And I have a feeling here you might be some kind of reincarnation of old Mr. Dodgson...
MysticScribe chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Lovely. Just lovely.

Each time I receive an e-mail alert from your profile, I wonder how you'll surprise me this time. Not only the poem was full of beautiful imagery, but the exchange between little Luna and her father made me smile: Luna inquiring about the ribs (!)and anouncing she would go back home after seeing all those beautiul places...that is really moving, when one knows what will come in the life of that sweet girl.

translucency for summertime chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
How sweet! Very nicely written and very fluffly. Yes, I did just say fluffly. I like! _

Princess Prongs
FireboltPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
hey! wow that was amazing! i loved it... oh mi gosh you have so much talent! i love poetry and that was amazing! Keep writing!
Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
This is so sweet! Wonderful job. I can't get enough of your works.