Reviews for Refreshment for my Soul
flower scent chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
A wonderful story but I am a bit sad because it is only one chapter. At first, I also felt sorry for Sesshmarou because finding a partner is the most important thing in life and marriage is a matter that have to be taken seriously. I am happy that he chose someone he knew for along time ago, Rin is humble, cheerful and loyal for him, she is the perfect choice ever. And I am happy that Sesshmarou give up his haughty attitude and accept to tie himself with a human and he would have hanyou sons and daughters.

I guess Inyuasha would be a good uncle for them and he of course feel their feelings foe being different and he would support them.

I am glad that the two brothers had time two play like little pups and it is good that Sesshy promised Inyuasha that he would take care of his children.

Nice work and please write more and more stories about the brothers.
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
nice you should continue it somehow
AdidasRed chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Another great story...thnx! I love sess p
Rika100 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
this was a cool story! ~_~
CheddarTrek chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
This is a good story, and I really enjoyed it because of the excellent storyline and writing, but at the same time it feels just a little too much OOC for my taste. I can see most of this happening, but the Sesshoumaru who would be feared enough to garner the respect the other "lords" seem to pay him can't really be the Sesshoumaru you represent here.

Still as I said, this is one of the best fanfics I've read regarding Sesshoumaru. Kudos.
Jaime Snyder chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
"Mine". I love that word, hehehe. That was really cute! _ I realle like this story.
InuGoddess715 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
This was a very nice one-shot. I'm a sucker for stories where Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru act like real brothers, and it was nice to see what a possible future could be like after they all defeat Naraku. Sessh's choice of Rin was sweet, too. Good job and I hope to read more from you soon.
EnoKureno chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
This first chapter is really good, I can't wait to continue!
Miu Xi chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
That was quite an amazing piece of writing, mylink'sLady. It was very well written with wonderful descriptions. I thought that it was a very sweet fanfiction showing the relationship between Shesshomaru and Inuyasha. (Finally the guys are together without raising a ruckus.) Plus, I'm a Rin X Shesshomaru fan. A beautiful piece in their honor! Yay! The sentences flowed nicely although it felt like they seemed to drag a bit. All in all though, it was a good read and I loved it!