Reviews for After the game is before the game
TessaTurtles chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
.god.

this story was brilliant!

loved it!
kyatariina chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Liked it
pesky.lil.critter chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
cute. and hot.

hab dein profil gelesen (nicht viel info, ha?) und hab mir gedacht ich sag mal hallo. Also: Hallo aus Österreich :)

Bye,

It was totally cute!
love chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
one word amazing 3 XD
xrosepetalsx chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Okay, so I thought this was a good idea, but I wanted to help you some with your writing. First off, slow down a bit. By that I mean be patient and describe things. The characters are a little ooc which is fine, but be careful how you write there speech cause that's the most important thing in a fanfic. I loved this idea though, it was really good!

Midnight Mourner

They'll never

know who I am
Kalamare chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
how cute w
kikijio chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
YAY for locker room showers!
NK chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I loved this story! I cracked up many times, especially when Harry said "Oh, hehe, yeah." I know that sounds ridiculous, but it's definitely something I would say even at the most awkward and serious of moments. This was very entertaining. Thank you!
hokagegodessarya chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
... i like the fic, but harry kinda scares me'

~arya minato and itachi
Harry chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Water's a crap lubricant.
HarryPotter's-angel chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Ah wicked! That was a great story )
stardragon12 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Well seeing is believing I guess XD rally awesome writing
hardra chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
So this is your first story? Then i'll give you something to chow on; first the plot is wonderful, I love how Draco is so doubfull of the situation! But the sex-scene was some what short(but sweet), and descriping as it should. The ending should also be a little longer, it sounds rushed.

But as your first story on I would give you a B.

Love; hardra