Reviews for The Oracle
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Sigh...that blonde Oracle is an idiot, totally off putting!

No fun at all, she ruined Faith, all that is her, destroyed because of her idiocy!
Dalin Asher Shongili chapter 35 . 12/27/2011
Hey, great story! Please keep going.
Dushku5079 chapter 35 . 7/1/2010
:) update soon.
BuffysGirl chapter 35 . 6/17/2010
I just started reading this story yesterday and I'm totally hooked! I am loving it and can't wait for the next chapter to come out!
piecesofyourheart chapter 35 . 6/14/2010
YES! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY UPDATED! I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL. I've been this fic i first stumbled onto it over and couldn't stop reading. i'm so glad that you didn't totally forget about this fic. i was seriously Gonna get some pitchforks and go hunting! glad to have you and this kick ass fic updated! do think there is a chance you'll be updating on buffynfaith also?
bitten2 chapter 34 . 4/18/2010
awesome story! update soon!
Gabbage20 chapter 24 . 3/22/2009
Alright, I don't usually review stories until the end of it, but hey, I got to now, because there has been a serious case of ... FUFFY-NESS! Yes, for a moment I was worried that maybe it was about Faith and Melinda, who I like by the way, but I'm unable to imagine Faith without Buffy.

Sorry, my mind is very limited when it comes to those two. Always Fuffy :P My friggin' OTP of slash.

So I'm supposed to give you feedback now... Hm. Well what can I say. You've done a incredible job and I'm already thinking of the OC as parts of the real cast, which isn't an easy feat. Love Melinda (Just not with Faith, lol) and Max is cool in his own Watcherly British way. Keep up the amazing job :)

Your big fan,

Daz
Lunarcycle chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
i like it please update soon ;d
kenyon87 chapter 33 . 6/17/2008
hell yeah finally buffy just admitted she loves faith, now if she can just admit it to her and everyone else everything will be peachy, way more than peachy, keep it up and post more soon, rock on! peace:)
tked chapter 33 . 6/16/2008
I just started reading this story and I must say that it is very well written! Please post again soon!
mik-mik 06128 chapter 33 . 6/16/2008
I've just found this story and I have read it through completly much to the dismay of my boss.

This was a greaat update. I've really enjoyed it and appreciate the work and effort you have put forth for the story. I hope you find the time to finish.
Drakiri chapter 32 . 11/5/2007
I'm liking where you're taking this an I don't think there's any need for U turns, the pairings are just right, can't wait to see how it ends.
Morgan Daratrazanoff chapter 32 . 11/3/2007
This is Great! Please update soon!
ahlamz chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
love it
Salix24393 chapter 32 . 10/29/2007
you are a really talented writer! i love this story!

i cant wait to find out wat is going on woth Faith and Buffy! (i love Buffy/Faith!) :D