Reviews for The Greatest Legacy
kitsune chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
nice
Dante Nastaran chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
I like this story, but I have to wonder where the plot will lead. He wants to kill Kakashi. I completely understand b/c he is being an a** & refusing to train him & obviously doesn't believe he is worth anything, but I must wonder if this will turn into a DarkNaruto fic or if Kakashi really is evil.

Please update soon, I must find out.
Ralia chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Can you please update? It's been almost 5 years...Your trip to Egypt is kinda long. It's such a good story. Don't know where you are but it's sad that there's only two chapters.
You can run but you can't hide chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Please update!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
continue!
BloxandBunnox chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
I thought it was beautiful. -teary- and very sad... And I love it!

-bloxandbunnox!
red-yuki069 chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
Wah! Good story! I love angsty naru! Is there gonna be a romance? and is kakashi really gonna die?
angel of crimson romance chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
hey are you going to contine this i rely love it
Shouri Tenshi chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
CONTINUE PLEASE! When Kyuubi merged with Naruto and died, I cried so much. I can see what Naruto is going through in this story. His best friend died and Kyuubi wanted to leave Naruto with her legacy. (Is Kyuubi a female or male? I get confused at that.) PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!

Sayonara for now!
Silver Elysion chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY...i seriously had tears in my eyes when Kyubi died :( I LOVE it (although I do love Kakashi i do realize where Naruto is coming from with the hate) PLEASE CONTINUE!
Kit89 chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
whoop! I love this! Keep it going! (but take a break for xmas! lol).

See ya!

FC
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
hi i was wondering if i could read the rest of the greatest legacy because i can't read the rest cause i can't find it on your LJ page and i really like the story
Mordraugsereg chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
I looked for the link, but I can't figure out which link to follow.

This seems like a good fic, but I can't figure out where to go to read the rest. If you can send me a direct link to the fic, I would much apriciate it.
BittyWhiteFox chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Hey can you give me the link to the next chapter? I'm not sure where to find it on the LJ
Slytherson chapter 3 . 3/7/2007