Reviews for The Greatest Legacy
kagome higurashi chapter 2 . 7/23
please write some more. it's good. have Naruto tell gaara to aim for lee's legs when they battle. have Naruto insult kiba, when they fight, by saying that dogs are worse than foxes.
LadyEudave05 chapter 2 . 2/23
Plz update soon
kitsune chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
nice
Dante Nastaran chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
I like this story, but I have to wonder where the plot will lead. He wants to kill Kakashi. I completely understand b/c he is being an a** & refusing to train him & obviously doesn't believe he is worth anything, but I must wonder if this will turn into a DarkNaruto fic or if Kakashi really is evil.

Please update soon, I must find out.
Ralia chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Can you please update? It's been almost 5 years...Your trip to Egypt is kinda long. It's such a good story. Don't know where you are but it's sad that there's only two chapters.
You can run but you can't hide chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Please update!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
continue!
BloxandBunnox chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
I thought it was beautiful. -teary- and very sad... And I love it!

-bloxandbunnox!
red-yuki069 chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
Wah! Good story! I love angsty naru! Is there gonna be a romance? and is kakashi really gonna die?
angel of crimson romance chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
hey are you going to contine this i rely love it
Shouri Tenshi chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
CONTINUE PLEASE! When Kyuubi merged with Naruto and died, I cried so much. I can see what Naruto is going through in this story. His best friend died and Kyuubi wanted to leave Naruto with her legacy. (Is Kyuubi a female or male? I get confused at that.) PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!

Sayonara for now!
Silver Elysion chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY...i seriously had tears in my eyes when Kyubi died :( I LOVE it (although I do love Kakashi i do realize where Naruto is coming from with the hate) PLEASE CONTINUE!
Kit89 chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
whoop! I love this! Keep it going! (but take a break for xmas! lol).

See ya!

FC
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
hi i was wondering if i could read the rest of the greatest legacy because i can't read the rest cause i can't find it on your LJ page and i really like the story
Mordraugsereg chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
I looked for the link, but I can't figure out which link to follow.

This seems like a good fic, but I can't figure out where to go to read the rest. If you can send me a direct link to the fic, I would much apriciate it.