Reviews for So I thought
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Saw this title to my favorite song had to read it. absolutely love flyleaf and this fanfic
pattiXcrona chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! so cute!
The Genesis Riddle chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Okay, absolutely beautiful story. I love how Kaoru doesn't seem obsessive like he dies in others I've read, I would like it a bit more if we could get a tiny bit more from Hikaru's thoughts though. And I have a question, what are the phrases in italics? Song lyrics?
big glee famanic chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
i believe every twin as close as them would be scared to loose there other half
HappyBlushCalayapie chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I enjoyed this very much :)
Noremac1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Nice fic but.. Why does everyone always make Kaoru the weaker one who is afraid of losing Hikaru? It's sometimes the opposite, but not very often!

*rant, rant*

Anyways, nice fic.
cyberanegl chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
for some unknown reason i like it when Kaoru struggles against Hikaru but i also like when it turnes into a happy ending

grate job
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
) What song is this, its sounds good Cool fic!
KrazyAndBlunt chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I wish there were guys like the twins at my highschool...I would SO be the squeeing girls in the background.
ChocoCoatedLemons chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Ooh i love this- I read it a month ago, and just found it again. I love the way you did it as well- the song really fits perfectly. I also think it's best when the everyone else doesn't know the truth- which is what you made it like with the last section.

Be proud of yourself, this is very good.
Rebellious Till Death chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
You have done the twins justice! Flyleaf's So I Thought fit so well. You've picked out just the verse and chorus too! Well written, although Kaoru was taken slightly out of context. Although that is true, it could be because he's worried about Hikaru. :)
MeganeMouse chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
*squeeing like the fangirls in the story*Awesomeness!Pure awesomeness!
iAshleigh chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Very, very cute! I've read many Hikaoru stories today, and this is one of the top!
HuMaN-EaTiNg-PaNdA -HEP chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
that gave me a warm tingly feeling!

aw that is so cute if there was something like that at my school i would SO go there!

-HEP-
Chi-chan Lurks chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
[”Hikaru.” Kaoru spoke in a soft voice blushing and placing a hand on his chest.

”Such brotherly love!” they squealed. Hikaru and Kaoru continued to stare into each others eyes.

’…They know so little.’]

Indeed, they do. Ahh, such wounderful fluff created pre episode 15/16. *wipes tear*