Reviews for Music Box
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Well, it was quite teeny-tiny, but actually rather lovely. I might have preferred it to have been more subtle - Danielle doesn't really seem like the type to fall head-over-heels like that - but then again it is a major thing, being treated as sane when you were scared you weren't anymore. I liked that. In any case, I must be weird too, since this happens to be one of my favorite pairing and I'm not a big Jack fan, either :D Heh... okay, so I'm really weird, my favorite character is actually Ben, but w/e...
Evil Shall Giggle chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Yay Danielle! there are so few fics out there with her, especially with her and Sayid. There should be more.

I also completely agree with you on Mira Furlan being awesome. Did you see her in Babylon 5? best show ever! If you haven't seen it, you should. I'm getting distracted from the point of the review.

Anyway, good story. Very short, but to the point and effective. I like how you revisited the music box comment (He fixed my music box) and then made references to said music box at the beginning and end bits that weren't thoughts.

Good good! Write more, please. Not necessarily this story, but Danielle/Sayid would be nice.

Evil
Alex Isis Derevko chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Cute, loved it
Lostlover5 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Well that was...uh...different. I liked it though.