Reviews for Parting Wishes
catherinelefey chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
Aww! Don't we wish that's what happened. Fun story and well written. Keep writing, por favor!
smithcrafter chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
Oops! I like the ending of this chapter.
Glykera chapter 3 . 9/15/2006
i love the ending it was very good and funny.
Dragonland chapter 3 . 9/14/2006
I must say, the kiss that Jack gave to Carter on her porch step made my stomach lurch in a sweet and excited way. Thanks for not going overboard with the scene. I'd read your drabble before, and mostly I was annoyed that you didn't go further. Thanks for finishing this up in a tasteful, and delightful way.

LuSo chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I like it, and i am looking forward to more but i think it was too casual. Jack would have been a bit more cautious when announcing it, and more concerned about her feelings.
UATwit chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
Amazing! Gotta love that fic-lette that's a good S/J fix when you don't have the time for a novel. Good job on the banter!
LuSo chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
More more more, need more, so totally intrigued now, what happens? I can make you feel sorry for me if i have to. I am on holiday in mexico (Ah, wait for it thats not why you should feel sorry for me, be patient) But i cant enjoy it, i am really ill with nausea and a chest infection, i came with my friend and she misses me, the heat makes it worse and i might get better if you post another chapter soon :)
Pannecake chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
Yes Jack is an idiot :D I miss my idiot...why'd he leave us *Cries* *sniff* I'll be fine *goes to sulk about missing Jack*
Ilovesg1 chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
Very nice. I hope that you are planning a 3rd Chapter that fixes this.
Natters chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
sequel please
Pannecake chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
I didn't think Sam would've let him go...not with out some's she hides...and I think Jack wouldn't be so...he sounded happy almost...
Sam Carter O'Neill chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
hm... good idea for a story but i dont think either of them would let that happen so easily, unemotionally.
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Good job!

Just a suggestion: Seperate your author notes from the actual content of the story- it'll make it easier to read.