Reviews for Instead
RheaBay chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Umm...did Harry get married to another girl? or did Ginny get married...That makes more sense now...when it says "wishing it were him standing next to her instead of some other bloke" so yeah it was ginny getting married right? Oh well, I liked it. It was sad, but I still liked it. I thinkee maybe you should've done something at the end to make them get back together like: "He should have told her he loved her...instead he just took her in his arms, gazed into her eyes...and kissed her." I dunno, know that it's written out sound too cheesey. the whole 'Instead' thing (that i just wrote) goes along with the title... I'm a fluffer (aka a person who lives on fluff because I don't have any fluff in my life.), in case you haven't figured out yet, from the cheesey line above. but oh well. I think it's really really good. GREAT!, even. I look forward to reading more of your fanfictions!
oceanblue chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
I got it...but it was really sad. but it was also really well written...if only...but ifs and buts are just like the insteads...nice one!