Reviews for Toys 'R' Us
felisse.alexander68 chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Funny as hell
PandorasTube chapter 14 . 1/25/2009
Ah i loved this, hope its not finished yet tho! That would be a bummer . had me laughin my head off XD thnks much for stickin this up
blue moon chapter 14 . 12/31/2008
awesome and hillarious story. please write more soon?
KW Jordan chapter 14 . 12/21/2008
This story is freakin' hilarious. I really, really gotta read more of it. Please? Gimme a nice update. My birthday is comin' up in January, y'know...
FivebyFive89 chapter 14 . 8/14/2008
Ah man! Carry on with the updates! XD
Desi Neviah chapter 14 . 7/29/2008
When I get bored of reading anything else, this is always one of my favorite stories to go back and re-read. Although, it would be nice to read a NEW chapter(Hint, Hint). Seriously, it's been fucking forever. I'm really starting to miss this story. I mean, we never even got to read about any Faith/Buffy action. If you're going to end it, at least let me have a smile on my face when you do it.
Pookie Pi chapter 14 . 5/4/2008
this story is hilarious! update! pls pls pls pls pls like really, worst point to abandon it on grr
lexs-gurl1 chapter 14 . 3/27/2008
This story is hilarious! I love it! I really hope that it hasn't been abandoned, and there will soon be more.
Tory chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
I actually laughed my ass off at the "owned, bitch" part. I can totally see Faith saying that XD. Wicked story man!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/19/2008
sweet dreams turn to candied nightmares! really.. this story is delightful to read kinda messed up though, the part where faith pops the commanders head off and gets splattered in the face kinda made me laugh just alittle bit but still it was very creepy haha lovin it so far update asap
Katshark chapter 14 . 1/16/2008
That was awesome. I was laughing out loud. That was too much, Faith was just so Faith, can't wait to see what happens, oh and "rather ride me, huh?" that was priceless.
Lynnicaec chapter 14 . 1/15/2008
Faith and her innuendoes... I love it. cant wait for you to continue!
someone chapter 14 . 1/15/2008
good hope theres more
kenyon87 chapter 14 . 1/14/2008
when is Buffy gonna get over it and just admit and kiss Faith; funny just keeps getting better not that it wasnt good before yeah well n-e-ways keep it up and update soon:)
ahlamz chapter 14 . 1/14/2008