Reviews for Collapse
whitereflections12 chapter 4 . 11/2/2006
wow. this is wonderful, so full of raw emotion and perfectly Kate and Sawyer. Always dysfunctional but always in love. this is great, please keep it up.
LarnieRae chapter 4 . 10/19/2006
I loved it!
euphoric-acid chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
Love it want more please
mountain-skies chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
Wow! This fic is just amazing, I am totally in awe. The descriptions are spot on, you can really picture the scenes, and really imagine everything they say. You've got them so in character it's incredible.

Chapter 4, when she tells Jack she loves Sawyer... that conversation was spookily accurate. At least, exactly how I imagined it would be. Everything she said, about Jack wanting to change her, it was just... woah.

I absolutely love this fic, you're an extremely talented writer, and I really hope you update soon!
nirky chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
I haven't read the rest of the fic yet, but if this was a oneshot fic, it would have had a GREAT ending. ;)
LarnieRae chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
Brilliant! I loved this chapter! Incredibly sweet, please keep writing!
LarnieRae chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
The most perfect Skater fic I have EVER read! I adored it! Please write more!
Tegan.x chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
you have to writanothe chapter after kate faints

Shawn30 chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
This two part story was absolutely amazing. The dialogue is so in character, and so freaking incredible I just can't put it into words. The angst here is simmering hot and ready to crest at any time. I love the push and pull, love and hate between Skate and you've captured that in amazing detail. Your Sawyer speech to Kate about why she runs to Jack in chapter 2 is better than any Skate dialogue that's appeared on the show IMHO. You should be so proud of this and I will look forward to more of your work in the future.
me chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
wow. now that was awesome
Veronica chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
This story was so beautiful! I really hope you'll continue!
LostSista chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Wow, what a well written story and so emtional. The only thing I was thinking in the back of my mind was, the nerve of her accusing him of not "choosing" when she's been the one stringing him and jack along! Hope to see an update soon.