Reviews for Unwanted Demons, Unthought of Angels
black fox chapter 25 . 10/4/2012
hurry write more please
Project-Apocolypse chapter 25 . 5/21/2011
Heh heh heh. So hilarious. I do hope that you continue. :)
Ecomadness chapter 25 . 5/6/2011
DAMN why haven't u updated this story is awesome raye is one of the best OC ever! Update soon.
M-Angel 05 chapter 25 . 9/25/2010
Ah, there's nothin' better than a good Self-Insert story. I love 'em! I wrote a series myself called the Untold Story series and another one named A Different Beginning. Any way i love these kinds of Jak stories and yours is deffinately on my top 10 list! Keep up the great work!
dragonskales chapter 6 . 1/26/2010
If it makes you feel any better, I think Raye is one of THE most original OCs out there! And that whoever insulted her needs to grow up. If they don't like it, no body's making them read it, so what's their problem?

Anyway, GREAT story! Keep writing!
setphaserstolimp chapter 25 . 11/24/2008
UPDATE GODDAMN IT! i can't stand the wait! i love this story so much it and kills me to wait so long for an update!
myst921 chapter 24 . 3/18/2008
Love what you did durring the boss battle in the eco mines. Keep updating I love this story to death.
myst921 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Love this story! I hope you update soon, I really want to see what happens to Raye next. _
TheFennecFox chapter 22 . 8/21/2007
I didn't expect Jak to do that, actualy O.o

I almost thought that Raye would have gone back to Haven, but, yeah.

Well, I have to go. I'll have to reply to the e-mail later. Sorries.

Ja ne!

Sunkissed! _ (Im sunkissed on here, right? Right?)
TheFennecFox chapter 21 . 8/21/2007
Dude. That's... weird. She so tiny O.o Poor Raye though. That would scare the shit out of me for sure!
TheFennecFox chapter 20 . 8/21/2007

Sorry I'm late.

This is great.

On to the next chatper! _
Neutral Heart chapter 22 . 7/6/2007
Hey, look at that! I commented two stories in one day!

Well. Technically not since it's like, what, 3.o9 in the morning? Eh, whatever. At least I'm up to date with this story. I'm contemplating going back and re-reading the Psychonauts [[which I got mildly lost in for not playing the game in so long]] and the Nightmare sequel. Well, wish me luck. I'll probably read them since it's summer break and I have nothing else to do. No offence, your writing's great, but my butt hurts after reading 22 chapters and doing the rest of my internet traveling.

Okay, well. Can't wait for the next twist in this! I expecially can't wait until they find out Damas was in Haven before. THAT'LL make something click for them. Haha. Ta'.
TheFennecFox chapter 19 . 6/15/2007
Hurray! You updated! Now I just need to do that too! _ :P Up date again soon and all that jazz. I am tired, I just got off work:P Night!

Ja Ne,

TheFennecFox chapter 18 . 6/5/2007
Hurray! Update! _

I love you too! _ Great chapter. Silly Daxter Pinching Raye's nose :P

Can I still give Autumn's person Angel wings? Hehehe, poetic :P She gunna have them for the light one, so, yeah :P

And I got new names for mine cause I lost the last ones! . :P

Update soon!
TheFennecFox chapter 17 . 5/26/2007
You better update soon then! Don't follow my example! :)

*Hugs Daxter*

Daxter: Hey, let go!

*Starts ear scratching*

Daxter: Have fun with the story line, Jak!

Lily: How come I never get an ear scratching?