Reviews for Harry Potter and the Final Flame
mysuvone chapter 39 . 2/28/2019
I love your writing never stop
mysuvone chapter 1 . 2/27/2019
I wish Ginny would have given Dudley little spell lol
Guest chapter 39 . 10/5/2017
I do love your stories Please keep it up
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 39 . 9/10/2016
Very good story, thanks for writing it!
tabinofdodie chapter 23 . 1/26/2016
I'm a girl, bruh
Judy Ross chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
The ending was so sad I almost cried! Great chapter though, I loved the part where Ginny ran off. It makes me want to read more!
KingRider6911 chapter 39 . 5/12/2015
Amazing story! I had read it before a few years ago but never finished, but I must say that I'm glad that I finally did!
wrappedinharry chapter 39 . 5/6/2015
Well, it's over for me too. Fleur was a big surprise, so we'll done there. You did a JK by killing off one of my favourite characters., but people die in battle. I'm very glad you didn't kill Remus or Tonks.

It is fitting than Voldemort destroyed a bit of his own soul; I wonder if, at the end, he knew the Horcruxes were all gone. I would have liked to see Harry taunt him with the fact that all his lives were gone and there was no way he could come back. How did Ron kill Nagini With a simple Diffindo? The snake was a Horcrux and would have needed more than just an everyday spell to kill her.

And well done Prongs.

Thanks for the hours of entertainment. I'll be reading ' 'Bound' now.

wrappedinharry chapter 34 . 5/5/2015
At last! Now I just need to know who the traitor is and see Voldemort get his just deserts.

Volde and his cohorts in crime have attacked St Mungo's once; why, when he must know that is where Ginny would have been taken and that Harry would most probably go to be with her, doesn't he attack again, I wonder.
wrappedinharry chapter 26 . 5/5/2015
The emotions shine through beautifully in this chapter. Even Hermione (mostly) allowed her heart to rule her head for once and was there to comfort Harry.

Nicely done.

wrappedinharry chapter 25 . 5/5/2015
I'm not sure I understand why To is was acting like Haar is the enemy. I'm not even sure I understand why Harry and Ron had to go to the ministry and I am certain I don't understand Hermione; she's coming over all knowing again. She refuses to stay in the background, doesn't she? Two chapters of Harry and Ron being the leads is over seemingly.
wrappedinharry chapter 24 . 5/4/2015
I kind of figured Ginny was spying,especially as she told Harry to trust her. Why else would she be living with DEs?

But why/ how did she ally herself to the Notts? Did she come onto Theodore? How would he (and his father and Voldemort) not be suspicious?

You wrote that only Molly knew they were at the Lovegood's and I am sure she isn't the other spy...so, who is, I wonder?

You also wrote that Tonks hadn't seen Notts face so she couldn't positively identity him as a DE. Look at his arm! He would have theDark Mark.

Harry has certainly begun to show his excellent skills in DADA. He and Ron seem to have gotten tired of being Hermione's bookends. Yay!
wrappedinharry chapter 23 . 5/4/2015
Good battle! But why did Nott stand there in the middle of a battle without his wand drawn? This is getting very exciting and even more intriguing.

wrappedinharry chapter 22 . 5/4/2015
Wow, this is the calm before the storm?! God help them!

wrappedinharry chapter 21 . 5/3/2015
Wow, that was some experience. Poor Harry. Hopefully,for him it is a glimpse of what could be when Volde is disposed of.

I wish my labours had only lasted an hour! LOL

Very imaginative chapter.