Reviews for Deity
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 10 . 9/1
Wow. That was so beautifully written - beautifully haunting, I guess. Thank you so much for sharing this! I absolutely loved it.
I'mafangirlIcantbecontrolled chapter 10 . 4/19
That was so beautifully agasty I loved it so much
nana chapter 10 . 8/15/2015
that was...really dark. really confusing, sorta tumultous, but an enjoyed journey nonetheless. it...delves into psychology...and goes really...how to say, deep (?) into our psyche. It's mildly disturbing, but mostly just cynical. Very cynical, yet realistic at the same time.
I did enjoy it, by the way.
TTTT chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
I'm so sad~~~~~~~~~~~ That was heartbreaking! Itachi, don't leave!
LittleLunaChan chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
That was an unexpected heavy and dark story, though very well written and loaded with emotion. I don't know if I "enjoyed" reading it per se, I think "intrigued" is a better fitting word, but it was a very interesting read anyway. I think the dark and heavy setting was very consistent and a major point for the entire story, something I applaud you for keeping up in all the different scenarios and chapters. Though I think that Itachi was a bit too morbid for my liking, I do see where he's coming from in this setting, from his point of view. All together a very well written, intriguing, and memorable story.
Arekkusu Naitofaia chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
Awww what a pretty fic. I love how well it's written, so very beautiful.
LucieDeVil chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
Truly an intriguing story.A bit cynic,but that's what I liked the most about the usual:"life is so hard,but I must nit give up, I can make it" fic. What scared me was that I actually thought hard on some of the things mentioned in here and I found myself understanding it. It surely opened my eyes to another way of seeing it was beautiful,thank you for bringing this to readers...
AlmostElectric chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I think a good way to describe this fic is "morbid fascination". It carried a beautiful and deep moral message. I'm sorry I have little else to write here. But I think you probably know what a wonderful job you did.
Makkura Arashi chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
Really beautiful story and extremely well-written. I'm usually a SasuNaru fan and find that I can't enjoy too many other pairings or read fics without pairings, but this fic is awesome!

I truly hope you keep writing!
silverscribbles chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
Oh wow. The story was quite the journey. It disturbed me a little, but it was fascinating. Your writing style is amazing!
drooly-puppy chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I'm being brought to freakin' tears just reading this first chapter goddamn
flaming rose chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
I love this…so much…thank you so much!
flaming rose chapter 9 . 2/2/2013