Reviews for Seme or Uke
TOOMANYANIMES chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
I love Naruto as uke. Besides I don't think Sasuke would even TOLERATE getting it up the ass, he would probably threaten Naruto with something along the lines of 'If I have to be bottom then I refuse to have sex with you.' And on top of that Naruto is WAY more girly than Sasuke, right? Besides if Naruto said that he wanted to be top then he would pin him down or tie him up or handcuffs... (Other really perverted thoughts inserted here...) But if they asked me this question in this poll I would say Sasuke Seme, Naruto Uke.
LionGoesMeow1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Wow...just wow...That was so not fair. Sasuke's fan girls do not count. SO THEREFORE HE DID NOT WIN. STUPID MOTHER F-ERS
Akane-Rihime chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Yesssh! Sasunaru all the way! Sasuke is more 100000x cooler when he's a seme! I love it when he's get jealous, possesive, pervert to naruto XD
Zero747 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Naruto is too manly to be uke. And I'm fucking tired of Sasuke bring seme. This why I hate reading SasuNaru, because of this shit.
Zero747 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I hate Naruto as uke.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Naruto should be the deme and sasuke uke. The other way shouldn't have even had a chance.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
i believe that naruto and sasuke are both if you look at them certain ways
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Hahaha, awesome! I Think either way is fine ;)
mizscha chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
sasuke would definitely top, if u ask me, lol
i mean look at their personalities, it was as clear as a crystal
who's the dominant one,
in fact i couldn't imagine sasuke being an uke (despite of his name)
if i read any narusasu fic(which i did very rarely), i have to imagine sasuke in other form,
SIs chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Kitsune-Ohime-Sama chapter 1 . 4/13/2012

Though, like Sakura says, Naruto DOES have those moments where he can definitly Seme.

popette chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
i chose sasu as a seme!he is possessive

bastard..i like naru being pounce...haha..and seriously how could sasuke give an expression ".yada yada yada i dont knw what yaya ya bla bla" i am AMAZE..THE POWER OF YOUTH!;_; sorry lee and gai force me to say it.
stevetonyshipper7 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011

too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I think its unbeliavable STUPID that ppl think that Sasuke would be the bottom on a relationship, because hes name is sasUKE -.- Just like in DN light Yagami (im a gay..) and the girls name Amanda (A. MAN. DA!) so its all about the name then HUH!

side from this little annoyance in the world of fan-girls XD i loved your story, it was funny and cute. and OFCOURSE sakura and ino think hes the seme. And neji and gaara thinks that Naruto is the Seme :'''D
Thisismedealwithit chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Im so tired of sasuke being seme. he has uke in his name! and hes to man pretty to. i mean his hair is longer and shinyer like a clean and neat like a he has a slim figure! i thought naru should have won. it was a good story. i just thought sasus ego needs to be destroyed in all the stories. im an uchiha! so i should top! no no no naruot could get you to do whatever he wanted if he sorry this isnt a flame. dont take offennce . T-T sorry.