Reviews for Seme or Uke
LionGoesMeow1 chapter 1 . 2/26
Wow...just wow...That was so not fair. Sasuke's fan girls do not count. SO THEREFORE HE DID NOT WIN. STUPID MOTHER F-ERS
Akane-Rihime chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Yesssh! Sasunaru all the way! Sasuke is more 100000x cooler when he's a seme! I love it when he's get jealous, possesive, pervert to naruto XD
Zero747 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Naruto is too manly to be uke. And I'm fucking tired of Sasuke bring seme. This why I hate reading SasuNaru, because of this shit.
Zero747 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I hate Naruto as uke.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Naruto should be the deme and sasuke uke. The other way shouldn't have even had a chance.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
i believe that naruto and sasuke are both if you look at them certain ways
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Hahaha, awesome! I Think either way is fine ;)
mizscha chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
sasuke would definitely top, if u ask me, lol
i mean look at their personalities, it was as clear as a crystal
who's the dominant one,
in fact i couldn't imagine sasuke being an uke (despite of his name)
if i read any narusasu fic(which i did very rarely), i have to imagine sasuke in other form,
SIs chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Hahahaha
Kitsune-Ohime-Sama chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
PWHAHA! XD

WOO SASUNARU FOREVA!

Though, like Sakura says, Naruto DOES have those moments where he can definitly Seme.

Ohime-Sama
popette chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
i chose sasu as a seme!he is possessive

bastard..i like naru being pounce...haha..and seriously how could sasuke give an expression ".yada yada yada i dont knw what yaya ya bla bla" i am AMAZE..THE POWER OF YOUTH!;_; sorry lee and gai force me to say it.
stevetonyshipper7 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
AHAHAHAHAH OMFG

THATS

ENGENIOUS XD

AND SHINO AND KYUUBI FTW! XDD

I LOEV THIS FIC
too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I think its unbeliavable STUPID that ppl think that Sasuke would be the bottom on a relationship, because hes name is sasUKE -.- Just like in DN light Yagami (im a gay..) and the girls name Amanda (A. MAN. DA!) so its all about the name then HUH!

side from this little annoyance in the world of fan-girls XD i loved your story, it was funny and cute. and OFCOURSE sakura and ino think hes the seme. And neji and gaara thinks that Naruto is the Seme :'''D
Thisismedealwithit chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Im so tired of sasuke being seme. he has uke in his name! and hes to man pretty to. i mean his hair is longer and shinyer like a clean and neat like a he has a slim figure! i thought naru should have won. it was a good story. i just thought sasus ego needs to be destroyed in all the stories. im an uchiha! so i should top! no no no naruot could get you to do whatever he wanted if he sorry this isnt a flame. dont take offennce . T-T sorry.
kiacal chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
you the best thank you for ending it with naruto as uke

sasUKE as UKE just isn't right

giggle