Reviews for Harry Potter and the Freak Parade
Lawhai chapter 5 . 5/6
Honestly one of the best fics on the market.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 5 . 2/6
Great story from beginning to end can't wait to see what you do next!
Gamtur Shak Nola chapter 2 . 1/30
In back to the future, Marty began disappearing because his younger mother fell for him instead of his father - I don't think that would happen if HP went back in time. Of course, it could, because, everyone knows...Incest Wincest (as long as it isn't brother/brother, or father/son; unless it is father/daughter/son).
ArkAnima chapter 5 . 11/19/2023
It's a freaking masterpiece ! I absolutely love it. Even more because purple is the best color of magic.
geenakmom chapter 5 . 8/5/2023
This was a fun story!
Navn Ukjent chapter 5 . 6/16/2023
Very nice fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2022
Hb
Clockwork Witch chapter 1 . 11/12/2022
Just read the summary, I'll take a little weird
DeadFish37 chapter 5 . 9/27/2022
Hilarious. Very creative, and ideas such as Harry going back to laugh at his younger self really helped make the tone.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 5 . 6/19/2022
Come to the Purple Side... We have fun!

I will be disappointed if that is original. This was a lot of fun to read and I enjoyed all your characters.
Thanks for having posted this.
Cevandri chapter 5 . 5/21/2022
Funniest story ever and fits Luna to a T
yochan123 chapter 2 . 4/25/2022
better kill off dumblebitch soon and snape
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/25/2022
hahaha good riddance dumblebitch and the rest of the morons who follow him. luna and the purple side are the best!

that moody depressed teen trying to escape from a meddling old coot starter kit is so great

Dumbledore is an incompetent fool to have let Voldemort gain power in the first place. Did he take a thirty year nap after killing Grindewald or something? It should have been obvious he was evil, the killing people thing is generally a good clue. As are gathering minions and changing your name to something sinister.

2. He had a "power the Dark Lord knew not". Given that Voldemort had studied at Hogwarts and had a stable set of teachers with no one trying to kill him, Harry would never win unless he thought outside the box.

3. Dumbledore is a manipulative bastard. Enough said.
YourOrdinaryStranger chapter 5 . 6/18/2021
wait what about Voldemort's Horcruxes? what did they do about it?
Meuryc chapter 5 . 4/21/2021
You need to provide a warning before the first chapter to keep your inhaler handy if you have asthma.

Also, you could market a tuxedo T-shirt with the slogan “If it ain't black and white; peck, scratch, and bite.” On it in purple.