Reviews for Harry Potter and the Freak Parade
AnonymouslyKnown chapter 5 . 3/24
original, cute, good story
Ewunya chapter 5 . 2/22
This is the most hilarious thing I've read since forever. I applaud your brain for coming up with this. Thank you.
dragonMSTR chapter 5 . 2/11
2nd most insane story I've ever read, 1st is called All the Dementors of Azkaban, in case you were wondering
Jd-dox chapter 5 . 1/25
This is brilliant! I am laughing my ass off!
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 1/17
heh, not a huge fan of Luna. But this story is hilarious so far!
agnar chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
The only thing this chapter that baffled me was the reaction of the Gryff's to Harry and Luna talking about sex.

Now if it was old people sex, like DD and McG going at it, or ugly people like Snape, Draco, Umbridge or Bulstrode, I'd get the 'unable to eat' reaction.

But Luna and Harry are each attractive, so I'd think most teens would imagine themselves in either Harry or Luna's place and be interested, rather than repulsed. Did Hogwarts become a school of prude students sometime?
Adela Green chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Brilliant! You really captured all the elements for an independent!Harry story.
Selacha chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Oh that was wonderful. Just, yes, yes to all of that.
Nytefyre chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
Okay, this is the most fun back in time fix up story I've read. Luna, the Freak Parade, and the Purple Side are just too precious and LOL funny!

Thanks for posting.
bearblue chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
That was pretty awesome! Thank you for sharing this!
Geordie James chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Absolutely brilliant. Fantastic writing, cracking ideas well executed.

Few stories on this site, even labelled "humour", have the ability to make me laugh. This one had me snorting beverages all over my keyboard. I had to stop drinking until I'd finished, just to ensure I still had a laptop!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
a good story! it kept me rivited.
Osmodious chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Great story...very fun, and funny, but also some neat ideas...thank you for posting it.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Amazing story. It was very funny. I have come over to the purple side I think.
-Dyslexic Nerd
Kai chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Freaky! Insane! Ridiculous! Really funny! I like this one. Thank you for writing!