Reviews for Harry Potter and the Freak Parade
Meuryc chapter 5 . 4/21
You need to provide a warning before the first chapter to keep your inhaler handy if you have asthma.

Also, you could market a tuxedo T-shirt with the slogan “If it ain't black and white; peck, scratch, and bite.” On it in purple.
4fundaore chapter 5 . 2/28
Thanks
Natalie Potter chapter 4 . 12/13/2020
If this account is not active anymore, could someone do an updated version of this fic where cedric and frank and Alice longbottem are rescued. Please give credit to the author. Thx
Natalie Potter chapter 2 . 12/13/2020
Love this fic. The only thing I don't like is that u failed to save Cedric and frank and Alice longbottem. I politely request that u repost an updated version with them being rescued. It would only be a couple of extra scenes and names. Thank you for your consideration.
adafrog chapter 5 . 7/11/2020
Loved this!
Bluewolf80 chapter 1 . 6/23/2020
As an avid fanfic reader, I have to say I’m impressed at the number of cliches you’ve managed to fit into one chapter.
The Punmaster chapter 5 . 3/31/2020
Perfectly hilarious.
zelot65 chapter 5 . 3/10/2020
This was brilliant, I love the freak parade
Wolfjackle chapter 5 . 3/4/2020
So I'm rereading this story 14 years after you wrote it. I have no idea if you'll see this review.

Basically, I loved this so much! I needed a bit of crack in my life right now and this was perfect. Also reminded me why I love these HP fics.

The time travel shenanigans, the fact that everyone lives, the jokes. It was a delight to read!

Thanks for writing and posting!
MollyMuffinHead chapter 5 . 11/11/2019
That was funny. Read the lightsaber part to my dad and he laughed so hard he cried. Definitely one of the most enjoyable, light, and weird Potter stories I've read. Thanks so much for the story.
Imperfect-BlackAngel chapter 5 . 9/3/2019
I don't know what this says about my sanity , but this is one of the best fanfics i have read on this site.
Perfectly crafted and ingenious.
Hope you continue writing such great stories !
Love,
Imp.
Lady Keiko Niwa chapter 5 . 5/11/2019
I like the story, but it could've used more drama.
Jimbocous chapter 4 . 3/10/2019
Good grins. Thanks!
BlueFanta chapter 1 . 3/6/2019
i loved this, I've always loved the Lovegood brand of chaos and this was perfect~~
W1tch0nParad3 chapter 5 . 2/9/2019