Reviews for Harry Potter and the Freak Parade
Cevandri chapter 5 . 5/21
Funniest story ever and fits Luna to a T
yochan123 chapter 2 . 4/25
better kill off dumblebitch soon and snape
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/25
hahaha good riddance dumblebitch and the rest of the morons who follow him. luna and the purple side are the best!

that moody depressed teen trying to escape from a meddling old coot starter kit is so great

Dumbledore is an incompetent fool to have let Voldemort gain power in the first place. Did he take a thirty year nap after killing Grindewald or something? It should have been obvious he was evil, the killing people thing is generally a good clue. As are gathering minions and changing your name to something sinister.

2. He had a "power the Dark Lord knew not". Given that Voldemort had studied at Hogwarts and had a stable set of teachers with no one trying to kill him, Harry would never win unless he thought outside the box.

3. Dumbledore is a manipulative bastard. Enough said.
YourOrdinaryStranger chapter 5 . 6/18/2021
wait what about Voldemort's Horcruxes? what did they do about it?
Meuryc chapter 5 . 4/21/2021
You need to provide a warning before the first chapter to keep your inhaler handy if you have asthma.

Also, you could market a tuxedo T-shirt with the slogan “If it ain't black and white; peck, scratch, and bite.” On it in purple.
4fundaore chapter 5 . 2/28/2021
Thanks
Natalie Potter chapter 4 . 12/13/2020
If this account is not active anymore, could someone do an updated version of this fic where cedric and frank and Alice longbottem are rescued. Please give credit to the author. Thx
Natalie Potter chapter 2 . 12/13/2020
Love this fic. The only thing I don't like is that u failed to save Cedric and frank and Alice longbottem. I politely request that u repost an updated version with them being rescued. It would only be a couple of extra scenes and names. Thank you for your consideration.
adafrog chapter 5 . 7/11/2020
Loved this!
Bluewolf80 chapter 1 . 6/23/2020
As an avid fanfic reader, I have to say I’m impressed at the number of cliches you’ve managed to fit into one chapter.
The Punmaster chapter 5 . 3/31/2020
Perfectly hilarious.
zelot65 chapter 5 . 3/10/2020
This was brilliant, I love the freak parade
Wolfjackle chapter 5 . 3/4/2020
So I'm rereading this story 14 years after you wrote it. I have no idea if you'll see this review.

Basically, I loved this so much! I needed a bit of crack in my life right now and this was perfect. Also reminded me why I love these HP fics.

The time travel shenanigans, the fact that everyone lives, the jokes. It was a delight to read!

Thanks for writing and posting!
MollyMuffinHead chapter 5 . 11/11/2019
That was funny. Read the lightsaber part to my dad and he laughed so hard he cried. Definitely one of the most enjoyable, light, and weird Potter stories I've read. Thanks so much for the story.
Imperfect-BlackAngel chapter 5 . 9/3/2019
I don't know what this says about my sanity , but this is one of the best fanfics i have read on this site.
Perfectly crafted and ingenious.
Hope you continue writing such great stories !
Love,