Reviews for Harry Potter and the Freak Parade
Lord Cepheus Black chapter 1 . 3/17
dID I REALLY JUST READ THIS?!
PialStigma chapter 5 . 3/6
This fanfic is worth ten billion reviews, so let's just pretend that I posted ten billion reviews.
Deathmvp chapter 5 . 3/4
Crazy story but a great one thanks for posting.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
Really Good and Funny. A good read
jchangpa chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
I admit that the story was great. There are couple of part that are bad but are so small that has no consequence on the story. Thanks.
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
don't tell me he has purple hair green highlights, funky glasses, wears neon orange crocs and a pinstriped and polka dotted one piece . and lets not forget the sparkly contacts and the face paint tattoo of a snorkack and radish earrings and a bottle cork necklace. and we can't forget the rainbow colored tutu. and the crown jewel of it all a magenta handbag with shimmery cyan writing on: "Hell in a handbag."
kanazak chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
This was AWESOME! I wish there was more of it. T_T
androidtracker chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Hello I was just wondering if you had ever heard of podficcing? I started doing it a while ago and I am just going through my favorites on this site now to find some inspiration. I was hoping you would give me permission to podfic this little gem. I have a couple podfics posted on ao3 under the name Saltyunicorn if you want to take a looksee. I have like 5 others waiting to be edited so its a small sample but hopefully you'll enjoy my voice. Please get back to me even if your not interested. Thanks for all the repeat reads that always got me giggling. :D
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Very amusing! Time-travel still gives me a headache, unfortunately. Did Harry ever use that spell on Albus - the spell that would make Albus experience the consequences of his actions with regard to Harry over the years? I hope so!
TheMindlessMusician chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
That was absolutely lovely!
AnonymouslyKnown chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
original, cute, good story
sansadarling chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
This is the most hilarious thing I've read since forever. I applaud your brain for coming up with this. Thank you.
dragonMSTR chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
2nd most insane story I've ever read, 1st is called All the Dementors of Azkaban, in case you were wondering
Jd-dox chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
This is brilliant! I am laughing my ass off!
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
heh, not a huge fan of Luna. But this story is hilarious so far!