Reviews for Harry Potter and the Freak Parade
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. It is now going on my list of favorites. Thank you for taking the time to write it.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 5 . 9/22/2015
lol loved it

S. Ravenclaw
Zyenna chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
This is officially one of my favorite stories now. I've added lots of stories to my favorites list just so I can keep track of them but I truly do love this story. Keep up the fantastic work!
Obsidius chapter 5 . 6/25/2015
(puts on a tiedyed robe and signs up) awesome story. thanks!
Saissa chapter 5 . 6/25/2015
LOL Great story. Thanks for the giggles!
GuidingHand chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
It was a fun read. :)
Shagfang chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
Terrific tale, kind sir. May your gold flow and enemies be crushed.
Yumitsume chapter 5 . 5/6/2015
This was the absolute best story. EVER. Like seriously, I was laughing the whole time, and constantly saying 'oh. my god.' I admit that at first I was very skeptical, but I kept with it and finished it. I don't regret that decision at all. Now, I'm going to look at your other stories, because if they are anywhere near as good as this I know I'll have more pretty things to add to my favorites list.

Ciao ;)
Maraduersforever chapter 5 . 4/28/2015
So funny! I don't like the harry and Luna pariring ever! But you made them so good. How did you do it? Tell me!
LOL you are so one of my favs! ;)
134340 chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
dID I REALLY JUST READ THIS?!
PialStigma chapter 5 . 3/6/2015
This fanfic is worth ten billion reviews, so let's just pretend that I posted ten billion reviews.
Deathmvp chapter 5 . 3/4/2015
Crazy story but a great one thanks for posting.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
Really Good and Funny. A good read
jchangpa chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
I admit that the story was great. There are couple of part that are bad but are so small that has no consequence on the story. Thanks.
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
don't tell me he has purple hair green highlights, funky glasses, wears neon orange crocs and a pinstriped and polka dotted one piece . and lets not forget the sparkly contacts and the face paint tattoo of a snorkack and radish earrings and a bottle cork necklace. and we can't forget the rainbow colored tutu. and the crown jewel of it all a magenta handbag with shimmery cyan writing on: "Hell in a handbag."
485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »