Reviews for Harry Potter and the Freak Parade
Kynareth no Baka chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
This was AWESOME! I wish there was more of it. T_T
androidtracker chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Hello I was just wondering if you had ever heard of podficcing? I started doing it a while ago and I am just going through my favorites on this site now to find some inspiration. I was hoping you would give me permission to podfic this little gem. I have a couple podfics posted on ao3 under the name Saltyunicorn if you want to take a looksee. I have like 5 others waiting to be edited so its a small sample but hopefully you'll enjoy my voice. Please get back to me even if your not interested. Thanks for all the repeat reads that always got me giggling. :D
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Very amusing! Time-travel still gives me a headache, unfortunately. Did Harry ever use that spell on Albus - the spell that would make Albus experience the consequences of his actions with regard to Harry over the years? I hope so!
TheMindlessMusician chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
That was absolutely lovely!
AnonymouslyKnown chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
original, cute, good story
sansadarling chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
This is the most hilarious thing I've read since forever. I applaud your brain for coming up with this. Thank you.
dragonMSTR chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
2nd most insane story I've ever read, 1st is called All the Dementors of Azkaban, in case you were wondering
Jd-dox chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
This is brilliant! I am laughing my ass off!
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
heh, not a huge fan of Luna. But this story is hilarious so far!
agnar chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
The only thing this chapter that baffled me was the reaction of the Gryff's to Harry and Luna talking about sex.

Now if it was old people sex, like DD and McG going at it, or ugly people like Snape, Draco, Umbridge or Bulstrode, I'd get the 'unable to eat' reaction.

But Luna and Harry are each attractive, so I'd think most teens would imagine themselves in either Harry or Luna's place and be interested, rather than repulsed. Did Hogwarts become a school of prude students sometime?
oblivionnight chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Brilliant! You really captured all the elements for an independent!Harry story.
Selacha chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Oh that was wonderful. Just, yes, yes to all of that.
Nytefyre chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
Okay, this is the most fun back in time fix up story I've read. Luna, the Freak Parade, and the Purple Side are just too precious and LOL funny!

Thanks for posting.
bearblue chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
That was pretty awesome! Thank you for sharing this!
Geordie James chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Absolutely brilliant. Fantastic writing, cracking ideas well executed.

Few stories on this site, even labelled "humour", have the ability to make me laugh. This one had me snorting beverages all over my keyboard. I had to stop drinking until I'd finished, just to ensure I still had a laptop!
485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »