Reviews for Until You Try
goldenblade91 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Very nice one-shot you've got here...

You really did a good take on Helga's insecurities and also the fact that Arnold is trying everything he can to help her but after all like you said he is not the solution to all of Helga's problems.

Lately i've been watching a lot of people around the fandom transforming Arnold into some kind of inmature and selfish asshole who tries to get to Helga using wrong methods not to mention some have actually written him cheating on her and only giving her more problems and it just makes my blood absolutely boil! it's absolutely not in Arnold's nature to do any of the things i've mentioned.

I love how you put Helga finding out that Arnold is very patient to face her problems alongside her but that he also can't do it all for her and that she's gotta face her own problems just as Arnold faces everyone else's problems.

I also like how you got Phoebe to confront Helga about what she did, like she was reminding her that she is her friend too but just because of that she was not going to act like Arnold and stand her insecurities, good job with Phoebe here!
Forevermusicfairy8295 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
This was a nice one-shot.

It had a very unique plot and idea to it.

Forevermusicfairy
curiousmeem chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I liked it a lot, it was very unique. :)
Nikki Narcissist chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
That was really really good, I liked it.
Fadeaway Windwaker chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
This is exactly, EXACTLY, how I feel regarding myself and my boyfriend right now. I'm not happy, and I should be. And I really would love to know what the HELL is wrong with me.

Thank you for writing this and letting me know that I'm not the only one who plays those jealousy games.
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Nice story. Very in-depth about Helga's insecurities.

I also like Phoebe's strong personality which helped out Helga.

The ending seemed incomplete.

The main theme of the story was quickly noticed about Helga's insecurity, but the ending did not surprise me. I guess i like to be surprised.

Good story, overall.
Laurel chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
God I love your stories! Perfect amount of agnst. Glad it's a one shot, anything else wold ruin the effect. No, the ending was great. Not corny at all.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Very good story. The dialogues and the exploring of Helga's thoughts are wonderfully done.

Keep the good writing.