Reviews for My Funny Valentine
Phoenix To Flame chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I've read this several times now and I still find it insanely cute. Which of course, means it's doing it's job. I think my favorite part is probably a tie between Seishirou possessing the penguin in general, and the part where Subaru cradles the shampoo bottle.
Hisoka Kurosaki chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This is my favorite type of humor! I'm so happy! You did a great job with everyone! Honestly, what would Subaru do if Seishirou did come back? I hardly believe he'd turn him away, penguin and all!

Seriously, you potrayed everyone perfectly! And Fuuma as a My Little Pony is right up his alley! Hahahaha!

I'm assuming it was some weird afterlife phenomenon where deceased loved ones got a second chance and possess something? Lol! I felt like by the time they got to Yuuko is was kind of like, "Well, of course it's Clow as a wine bottle! Duh!" XD

Anyway, wonderful job and sorry this review is so late! XD
Utenakun chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Oh my god. Wine-bottle Clow. So much yes. XD That was perfectly silly, and good crack indeed!
LunaLocket chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
that was so cute and fluffy,i'm getting cavities-sequel,sequel

Vicks111 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
wai! this was really good! I loved penguin-san! XD

Fuuma was really witty too, even if he had very few lines. And clow would so possess Yuuko's wine!
Meredith chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Aha! That was brillant XD And uplifting. Rare for this fandom o_O Seriously, it was sunshine on my cloudy day.
Zaphi chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
"Take it all off, Subaru-kun!" LOL. I can totally picture Seishirou saying that.
sarah chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
HAHAHAAH. This fic is love
Fiver-dono chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Oh. Now, *this* is crack. Witty crack. The best kind. Once again, I find myself laughing in the midst of peers who like to think they're distinguished. Well, I am obviously different - judging by my shameless laughter. It's official. Your fic exposed my insanity.
0ri chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
omigod... This was like... the most amazing story... xDD I LOVED IT. Aw Seishirou as a penguin. ; ; It really damages his image but at least it's cute... I feel bad for Subaru.. And worse for Kamui and Arashi.
jane chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
ok this is like the third time I read this fic and I still think it one of the cutest fic i ever read. Plushy pengiuen seishriou wquel, that is altrolly cuteness.
Kara Marie chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
(dead laughing) Brilliant! I laughed through the whole thing... poor Subaru, tormented by Sei-chan even after his death! (However, I must agree with Seishirou, the sight of a mostly unclothed *ahem ahem* Subaru would be very tempting indeed *blush blush*) And the others... I can so see Sorata becoming a beret! *wink* I loved your story, you captured their characters so well even in humor... And of course Sei-chan would become a penguin, that's Subaru's favorite animal! Brilliant...

A great read when you're feeling down and needing a good, clean laugh.

PS: I love Yuko too _