Reviews for The Crumbling Castle
Brown Eyes chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
This story is SPECTACULAR! Never give up on it please! You clearly have a talent.
Your writing style reflects on Mr. Snicket's, he it doesn't simply copy it. Every paragraph and especially Beatrice's tribute in Chapter 2 was just so...intelligent!
This story is beyond incredible and Violet just reunited with Quigley so you cannot keep us in suspense! Wow!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
"Veronique Fortunella of Dagmar"

This name is brilliant. Her pseudonym is literally the opposite of whom she is. "Fortune" contrasts with the UNfortunate events, "Ella" alludes to Cinderella, and "mar" is sea, which reminds us of Lake Lachrymose.

You are a genius!
Don't Leave me Hanging chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
Jakajhsnbah I remember when this story had 5 chapters! Your story is so original; it's like Snicket himself is rewriting his characters in a Cinderella plot. I have to go back and read it randomly just so I know this is real. I hope you update sometime soon! And you stopped at such a great part!
Carolyn Doan chapter 10 . 3/11/2014
It's so good. I can't wait any longer. You HAVE to update.
LemonyNarriator chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
I stumbled across this story today and have fallen in love with it! You write insanely well.
TheWriter51 chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
Please update! I love your story! I love writing/reading spins on fairytales! It's so cute and just perfect! I'm really excited to see what will happen when Violet stays out past midnight! And of course the glass slipper!
Alyssa Lanier chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I love where your story is going is It is just like Cinderella From: Alyssa Lanier
ntlpurpolia chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
"I didn't realize this was a sad occasion." Isn't that what the clown waiter said?
ntlpurpolia chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
this is such an awesome story it's almost exactly like lemony snicket wrote it!
redjay chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
I love it! A pleasant twist on Cinderella and Ella enchanted. Dashed with Lemony Snicket's style of writing. Keep going!
EndlessWire chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
I've only just stumbled across this one and, even though I started a story years ago (pre-uni) and never finished it, I'm taking it upon myself to nag you into completing it! I was worried it might be a little too saccharine, but the parallels are all really nicely done, it's very in character and is completely believable.

You say you enjoyed writing it, so use that momentum and bring us chapters 11 onwards as soon as you can! It's nagging me, and I'd love to see how it develops. :)
blueice2449 chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
You're a great author! Keep up the great work! And update when you can! Why am I screaming!?
cant tell you chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
I love the story. please be kind and update miss. Pardon but I do not know your name.
Coral Tawnies chapter 10 . 8/20/2013