Reviews for The Crumbling Castle
Golmultarn chapter 10 . 6/10
Well, it's been roughly three years since your last recorded update, but by apperantly by your standards that is not grounds for abandonment. I am pleasantly surprised to find this story well written and interesting in spite of doubts regarding the premise. Here's a new reader waiting longingly for an update. I wish you good luck, I suppose, or rather whatever will nudge awake your snoozing muse for this story.
GryffindorkofOz chapter 10 . 6/7
I love the twist on Cinderella. I also like how Violet's name is Ella and how you write like Lemony Snicket. I was reading this and I almost forgot that this was a fanfiction. Please update and know that I will be here to encourage you.
Just a Fan chapter 10 . 1/8
Oooh, this is so amazing! I hope you continue this soon!
erinm3215 chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
omg i just found this story and it is by far my favorite i would love to see how it ends! thank you for writing this!
ImaginationInspire chapter 10 . 5/9/2015
I know you haven't updated this in about two years, but I really hope you do. I love your writing style, it's almost as though Lemony Snicket was writing this. You have an amazing story-line in this fanfiction, and I hope you update soon!
Brown Eyes chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
This story is SPECTACULAR! Never give up on it please! You clearly have a talent.
Your writing style reflects on Mr. Snicket's, he it doesn't simply copy it. Every paragraph and especially Beatrice's tribute in Chapter 2 was just so...intelligent!
This story is beyond incredible and Violet just reunited with Quigley so you cannot keep us in suspense! Wow!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
"Veronique Fortunella of Dagmar"

This name is brilliant. Her pseudonym is literally the opposite of whom she is. "Fortune" contrasts with the UNfortunate events, "Ella" alludes to Cinderella, and "mar" is sea, which reminds us of Lake Lachrymose.

You are a genius!
Don't Leave me Hanging chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
Jakajhsnbah I remember when this story had 5 chapters! Your story is so original; it's like Snicket himself is rewriting his characters in a Cinderella plot. I have to go back and read it randomly just so I know this is real. I hope you update sometime soon! And you stopped at such a great part!
Carolyn Doan chapter 10 . 3/11/2014
It's so good. I can't wait any longer. You HAVE to update.
LemonyNarriator chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
I stumbled across this story today and have fallen in love with it! You write insanely well.
TheWriter51 chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
Please update! I love your story! I love writing/reading spins on fairytales! It's so cute and just perfect! I'm really excited to see what will happen when Violet stays out past midnight! And of course the glass slipper!
Alyssa Lanier chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I love where your story is going is It is just like Cinderella From: Alyssa Lanier
ntlpurpolia chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
"I didn't realize this was a sad occasion." Isn't that what the clown waiter said?
ntlpurpolia chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
this is such an awesome story it's almost exactly like lemony snicket wrote it!
redjay chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
I love it! A pleasant twist on Cinderella and Ella enchanted. Dashed with Lemony Snicket's style of writing. Keep going!