Reviews for Dirty Dancing Geography Club Style
flywithmeplease chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
wow i don't really see to much of the dirty dancing scene in it but whatever other then that this was really good! loved it and this book was really good too!
Roxas XIII chapter 5 . 7/24/2007
I loved how you ended it, are you going to do more stuff on the Geography club? If so, i'd love to see it!
Freakyboi143 chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
Aww...Thanx For Crediting Me...I Felt So Loved...lmao.

Hey I Think Your Story's Cool. Check Mine When Your Available. Don't Wanna Get In The Way Off Your Prorities. Like To Get 2 Know You More. Add Me On Mypace.

Good Story. 10/10 ]
Roxie XIII chapter 4 . 5/30/2007
He did act Ooc, but he's still loveable

I hope you update soon, and if you wouldn't mind, please let russel punch Ike in the face...

pwease?

Still love the story
Roxie XIII chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
THIS ROCKS! I read this book once, and i hated kevin at the end, but that doesn't mean that i cant love him before then...

UPDATE!
SilverEmmie chapter 4 . 4/30/2007
Jesus, I haven't been on in like 3 months.

Sadly livejournal has replaced

But when you email to say next chappie was up, i had to read it.

and I have to say "E" So cute!

Can't wait for more, and don't take forever to update or I'll send a rabid pack of wolves to eat you brains.

Okay?

Okay.
Freakyboi143 chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
GURL~! you need to type more! I am Completly lovin' dis! Email back whenever you get da chance.

~J

Myspace Name : Freaky Type in the name box. ( Not display)
CherryDolls chapter 3 . 1/30/2007
Oh god I want to read the next chapeter dammnszit! xD Why does it seem like everyone in that club is beyond flamboyant? o.o mehs not flamboyant I hope
CherryDolls chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
"no he didn't!" lol that made my day! . Well to answer the question I'm really fond of Brian(curse him for not being gay! xD)
CherryDolls chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Eh! Geography club Gay club oh so entertaining!~ can't wait to read the next chapter (which I will in about 2 seconds)
SilverEmmie chapter 3 . 1/3/2007
AH I love being mentioned in A/N! YAY I'M SO HAPPY! AND I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! poor russel! sad...
Joestar chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
I loved this book!

And your fic is pretty funny. :)
MooseyLover chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
wow. amazing story that you wrote! I love the first and second chapter and cant wait for the next! And for your poll my favorite character is Kevin! Keep up the great writing!
Melody chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
oh oh oh! I love this story. please continue it. I want to find out what happens next. good job.
SilverEmmie chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
HAHAHAHAHA ohh no he didn't!

i read the first chapter of this a few days after you put it up, and today i was thinking i would see if there were any new or updated stories, and what do you know, there was! well i like this one so far, but really you need to update sooner...