Reviews for Strength of a Promise
me chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
nice fic but:

what happened to valor/wisdom/master/anti form?

i doubt sora had trouble with these guys

sora was counting?

btw: in kh2 this took me 30 minutes not hours

FTW FTF FTP BTP XD
Belthasar chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
That was a good story.
Whatchuknowbouts chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
ok for the record this is awesome.
The Reading Maid chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Wow, this was really good! You're really good at describing battle scenes. Some stories I read, I can't really picture what the author is trying to say. But with you, I could picture it as easily as though I was actually playing the video game. And yes, I absolutely LOVE Kingdom Hearts and I also love Sora and Kairi together. I also think you did a good job at describing what Sora was thinking.

In conclusion, I think that this could very well have been a scene in the video game. Bravo!
KarateKairi chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Very sweet. I am about to get to that point of the game and I wanted something to read that I might think about to help me out even though I won't need it for I am the keyblade master lol jk :D I liked it alot and despite a few misspellings here and there I thought you did a good job of it.

- Kairi
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Very dramatic. I can easily see Naruto doing something similar, in fact mind if I borrow the idea for NTKH? Oh yeah, I've updated my version of Messenger and am using Messenger Live now. I think you'll have to update to Messenger live before we can chat again.