Reviews for 20 Years After The Banish
Katakana Kong chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
StarVix chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Where's the beef? Uh, I mean, story. I'd like to know what happens.
Hakuri Quafine chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
That story was great. But you should really read Mega Man X:Mavrick Hunter Roll. It's by: Fiinikusu Hime. It's a really great story and you should consider readind it.
RoyalFanatic chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
And this has to do with the story how? I'm sorry, but the chapter...wasn't a good one. Not to mention script's not allowed on the site anymore. Bear that in mind when you type up the next chapter.

Maybe you fix up the prolouge as well, and add the rest of the smashers' kids. That'd be nice. Long chapters are good, not bad! Trust me on that!

I also have one more bone to pick with ya, but that'll be mentioned in a PM. I'm sorry for the negativity, I really am.

Update whenever._
TeaFlower chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
I'm not particularly fond of the futuristic smashers bit. I swear, I've seen your intro somewhere... meh.

However, I can't personally stand the script format. I'd like to see it in a normal style. I wish you luck with your story, however. MEEP!
RoyalFanatic chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Another futuristic fic with the smashers' kids? I have one too! My list of Junior smashers is from my futuristic fic! Is that what you meant in your PM to me?

Nevertheless, this does look interesting. I do enjoy seeing how others plan the future. *adds to alerts, just for the heck of it*

Lots of luck to ya! Oh, and update!_
Cloudrules11 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
I like it, but i always thought of Link and Zelda, But Its cool anyway. HURRY UP AND WRITE THE REST!