Reviews for Middle of Nowhere
blue talith chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
'Twas a very nice story with a great ending!
blue talith chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
Good story so far and I'm eager to read the entire story!
blue talith chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Wow! Twin sisters and thieves to boot! Great idea!
cluelessangel85 chapter 6 . 11/18/2010
aww such a sweet ending, I love it
cluelessangel85 chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
0_0 are you a thief? lmao. Your descriptions are so ...well . I mean so much detail, it's a valid question if you ask
cluelessangel85 chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
Didn't love the Bronze bashing or the nastier then normal Cordy but I love the references to series story lines and the fact that Snyder is a total asshole and Buffy wants to get a little revenge. Basically just an awesome chappie
clandestinequeen chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
Action packed. I just love your style of writing, it's quirky, interesting and very well done, great story!
MephoDDiKKaLL89 chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
Awesome Fic,

Couldn't get enough of it and can't wait to see what happens next.

Please Update Soon.
seeleyswifey chapter 5 . 11/13/2007
I like want more updates please
Psycho Slayer ttm chapter 5 . 10/8/2006
this is a cool story, can you please keep writing? the way tha flash-backs keep changing between the dates e.g. 7 yrs, 3 days etc is a little confusing as i kind of end up mixed up as to whether certain people are friends now or not. what is going to happen to buffy now that she is staying behind? will faith end up staying with her? will she have a confrontation with all of her former friends, will she and angel get back together? is lindsay going to come after her, faith or both? please update soon.
Blizzard261013 chapter 5 . 9/14/2006
Its good cant wait to read more!
WriterChick1990 chapter 5 . 9/9/2006
good chapter cant wait for more
pinkyblue-ice chapter 5 . 9/9/2006
oh so cool. please update soon. love ya xx
kaipanther chapter 5 . 9/8/2006
aw..they got sepreated. that's so sad.
natural buff buff chapter 5 . 9/8/2006
faith gone? oh, poor buffy, now all alone...;)

I really like your story, only thing is, it always takes me a minute or so to understand: who was who, where were they just now (or 3 days before the auction) etc. but other than that, your story is fun to read!