Reviews for Let it Be
JensenAcklesfanforever chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
gah my heart is broken because Dean doesn't always know what to do but then Mary ever vigilant knows how to calm his fears whether it be about not knowing if he should leave Sammy and his dad to ultimately letting Sammy go to Stanford only to watch his brother's life go up in fames litterly *grabs tissue* you did an awesome job now excuse me while I pick up my dignity off the floor
mysterious.brunette101 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Good story. I liked how you did a bunch of flashbacks in time that led up to Jesse's death.
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Absolutely wonderful! Loved how you worked in the Beatles song (one of my favorites, BTW!). I usually quote my favorite parts of a story but I can't do that here because I loved the whole thing! I love how Dean turned to his mother in times of crisis and she never, ever let him down. She never told him what to do, but helped guide him - just like a mother should.
Winchesters-Shadow chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
that was lovely! i think it would be cool if you did a companion piece, where sam communicates with his mom in the same way, because i was feeling sorry for sam - in this story he didnt have the connection dean shared with mary.
shimmerinstars chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Oh my, these are beautiful and moving and what a imaginative genuis you are JJ!

Music is such a great motivator isn't it? I loved reading each and every one of these!

My heartstrings have been pulled yanked and tugged by each exchange between Dean and his Mom.

Please keep writing!
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Aw, JJ... This was sad and so beautiful. I love every image you captured. This is what makes Dean the big brother we love SO much (and yay, as always, for limp!Sam! You are the poster girl!) And Mary, watching over them even from beyond. Excellent, excellent stuff.

-gem
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
You finished a fic!

I'm giddy!

And Sam was limp!

I'm even more giddy!

I also really liked how you brought Mary into this-made her a much more palpable presence in Dean's life. He had a strong reaction to Sam's comment in the Pilot about how Mary would never come back, and this kind of shows just why Dean might react so strongly-because his mother is much more real to him.

Also loved the insight into Dean's actions when Sam was kicked out. I've always wondered how he responded, on what terms the brothers parted, and I loved your take. It was perfectly bittersweet.

And did I mention that Sam was limp-TWICE? I owe you my soul at this point.

Anyway, great work :)
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
I really enjoyed this. It seemed to me to be more than drabbles... I usually run, don't walk, away from them. I like a little more if I'm going to use my time and invest myself in reading something. Maybe I should give drabbles another chance, or maybe yours is just really good :)

Thanks,