Reviews for Febril
Different Child chapter 16 . 9/15/2007
YOU SCARED ME! But it was a good story. I liked it. I torture characters too.
Different Child chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
YOu've kept my attention.
Different Child chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I like so far!
angelgirl-asif chapter 16 . 3/29/2007
I loved this story i must admit that i cried a few times during the last few chapters but i have to say that Brina is a cute name but there is way to many B's "Brina Brennan Booth" apart from that tiny little thing i loved it and can not wait for more of your stories.
qblisa chapter 16 . 12/19/2006
That was beauitful. Truly beautiful.

I actually finished reading it a couple of weeks ago and have only just now gotten around to writing this review. Sorry for the delay.

You pulled on my emotional strings in this one... I admit, I cried a few things, while reading this.

You have really created a great story, a great new world for me to get lost in. I can not thank you enough for the story you shared with us. It is one of those stories that I think of often.

Lisa :)
Sarra's wildchild chapter 16 . 11/21/2006
aww I loved this story and the other two I have just sat on the computer reading them both all the way through they were very good
Dr Sophie Carter chapter 16 . 11/7/2006
:D hello

"I smile. I just love being ‘Daddy’." - aw!

yay so happy your not mean so that we get happy endings! :) needless to say cant wait for the next one - better live up to the expectations! lol dont worry im sure it will

anyway overall great story - touch and go just enough so that we got worried for a moment you might have pushed booth and riley over the edge... thankfully you didnt so... er... great!

ttfn, sophi
EternalConfusion chapter 16 . 10/29/2006
Aww, I love that ending. Really sweet, well done. You've kept me reading this whole fic, it's been awesome...can't wait for your next one :p I love their lil' family. Keep up the awesome work. Fantastic fic...
dddynamite chapter 16 . 10/28/2006
I loved it very perfect and beautifully writen!
Alanna99 chapter 16 . 10/27/2006
Overall? Another fab story, not loads on the cases anymore but eh who cares! lol keep writing! A99
artigiano chapter 16 . 10/26/2006
that was such a perfect ending! and i loved how it was from booth's point of view!
saturn567 chapter 16 . 10/26/2006
loved it! awesome job!
Kudosvu chapter 16 . 10/26/2006
YAY! They got better and a new addition to the family! It was a wonderful story. I just love it. Can't wait for more in January!
Boothsgirl chapter 16 . 10/26/2006
aw what a sweet ending
Scazydramaqueen282 chapter 16 . 10/26/2006
*sighs happily*

Aw, the perfect ending! I loved it; the song, Brina (the little girl in the light, right?), Riley's progress, Tempe and Booth's reconciliation...

Great job, sweetie. These stories are fantastic, and I absolutely cannot wait for more!

-Mariah :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)