Reviews for Compromises
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This was an adorable fic! I definitely enjoyed Ino's bluff thrown back in her face. Still, it's for the right cause so it's all good. haha
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This was absolutely brilliant, though I did feel sorry for Ino not being able to fit into her uniform. Adding it to my c2.
Cheerleader16 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
that is so sweet
Bunko08 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Great story! I'M BEGGING YOU, ADD TO THIS STORY! Please! Y'know this would make the cutest Ino/Chouji story ever. Pwease.
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Great idea! :) I'm sure she would do that and I'm sure Choji would let her do it, because he cares about her THAT much. Aw. I always get all mushy reading these sort of Team 10 ficlets...
slaughtergirl chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
that was so funny and cute and funny and cute...thats as far as my vocabulary extends today...

crazed-editor chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
YAY! That is SO SWEET! They both won the arguement, and just showed that they care so much about each other, and only Shikamaru can see it from both sides. Well written.
trombonista chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Great job.

We need more Team Ten friendship fics. It would be a great relief from the SuperPowerful!Naruto fics, lists of how to annoy the Naruto characters, and Mary Sues.
overlordofnobodies chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Good storie. Are you going to write some more for it.
the grey mage chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
could have expanded on the death in 30 yrs thing
smm chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
ohh! I'd actually like to see more of this fic. It's got a really great start ;)
issues09 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Rhinocio chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Very cute. I'm a little braindead at the moment so I can't think of anything better to write, but be assured that you're my appretiated for writing some ChouIno.
Vbabe11 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
no offence but it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. :) no, really, it was very good! realistic, clear, and a good plot. Thanks for the satisfying read. :dabs mouth with napkin:
bansheeblue13 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
I'm not exactly partial to Team 10, but it was fun drabble none the less.