Reviews for The Naruto Omake Files: Innortal Style
dogbertcarroll chapter 14 . 3/10/2010
"Only holy fire can cleanse the earth of a fallen fangirl," the Uchiha stated sagely.

Hehehe!
tatewaki2000 chapter 14 . 3/10/2010
How fun!

HURRAH!
OrionTheHunter chapter 14 . 3/10/2010
I love these. Kudos for the Andromeda loop, and the reference to Hercules. Thanks for the update.
Firehedgehog chapter 14 . 3/10/2010
grin
Kuwasu chapter 14 . 3/10/2010
in the second to last part shouldn't it be Kidoumaru not Kimimaro
bakapervert chapter 14 . 3/10/2010
Thanks for the update. Any plan to make omake for another anime? This series of yours is hilarious.
Knives91 chapter 14 . 3/10/2010
So much random. Got to love it.

Excellent stuff. Keep at it!
Malix2 chapter 14 . 3/10/2010
Great job, I loved this chapter. The only problem I have with this fic, is that I kinda really hate nympho mad scientist sakura.
daniel 29 chapter 14 . 3/10/2010

The above statement and the last paragraph of this chapter are the funniest part of said chapter. The effects of Klingon Blood Wine on people other then Rock Lee would make a funny and interesting story idea?
Al-Ocramed chapter 14 . 3/10/2010
Hee. Fun as always. :)
Dermonster chapter 14 . 3/10/2010
Awesome.

Tell me... Have you ever heard... of boatmurdered?

Muhaha..., MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

lparchive LetsPlay /Boatmurdered/

Yes I am suggesting you do a loop with this.

Not that you have to of course.
bobby b chapter 13 . 3/1/2010
best time loop stories ever

any chance we'll see them become carebears?
Story Weaver1 chapter 13 . 2/18/2010
Oh that's some hilarious stuff, Innortal. Between arrancar Gai and Lee, and then Inari and the 'Dark Wanking Side' I was laughing the whole way through. On last thought, Usagi as the fifth Hokage is a very scary idea.
Shimmer-chan chapter 13 . 1/23/2010
Bit I wanna see the Chakra Fire Loop... phooey! Are there plans for a Soul Eater version? I'd really like to see that... :D
Sera Luanma chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
I have to say that you are getting more and more amusing with every chapter. I like adding the different pantheons into the loops now. I doubted it would take long for the gods to become interested in the loops, especially when there are things like Odysseus and the Clash of the Titans (amongst others). I love when Ranma or Sailor Moon shows up, because they are some of the foundations of people who started watching anime in good ole US of A. I would find it funny if Dragon Ball made an appearance or two. Or how the Naruto cast would deal with things like the sparkly vampires from Twilight, or the entities from the Neil Gaiman Sandman books.

I look forward to more, as (always)!
555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »