Reviews for The Naruto Omake Files: Innortal Style
Bobboky chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
nice
duelingchamp chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
hillarious as usual! :D cant wait for the next one! :D
Firehedgehog chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
wow. inari-chan suree works fast
Dragon Man 180 chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
Naruto with Inari-kami is interesting, I'd like to see more of that! But I loved seeing him 'corrupt' Hinata, she was loving it and going all the way with that!
Gundum M chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
lmao
Paosheep chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
Hilarious. _
OrionTheHunter chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
This is great. Thanks for writing.

Also, I'm still trying to wrap my mind around Death Star All Spark. I think I've decided that it would be neither autobot nor decepticon, but would be the leader of a new group.
James Axelrad chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
fun times
CelticReaper chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
bwahahahahahah! XD awesome chapter _

update as soon as you can please
Kurisutina-san chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
Ooh, more Loopy goodness!

These omakes are simply great.

Ever thought about throwing Avatar: The Last Airbender universe into mix?
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
Great chapter!
god of stuff chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Jiraiya sighed. “I guess so. Oh, the shame of having an apprentice that can’t avoid the beating of an enraged woman.”

Great, now i cant stop associating him with Genma AND Happosai. At least he isn't running around crying "SWEETO!"
daniel 29 chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
Actually, the letter mentioned how the blond brat in front of her knew more seduction techniques and how to apply them than any of the current batch of Genin. You know no matter what, you are so telling me how you figured that out, Old Man.

A scary thought don't you think?
Pyroclastic flow chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
Big O is awesome Its my favorite Mecha show! I wanna see more of that one and loops...1 2 and 3...Wait...Aren't the all the same loop?

Ground hogs day things are popular :D
UVlite chapter 12 . 12/3/2009
Gara with Bankai. Sweet!

Some of the earlier Hinata loops were cool.

Genin Alucard and the others in that loop. that is a big mess there.

Over a hundered years in soul society would have been a nice stableising loop for both Ranma and Naruto. Unless the stress of Soifon chasing him for all that time drove him to the edge.

Chapter 6 I don't see Jiriah ever messing with the seel like that.
528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »