Reviews for The Naruto Omake Files: Innortal Style
Sera Luanma chapter 12 . 1/20/2010
New loop 7/line 6

Weary should be wary.

Other than that, loved the concept of Star Trek...even if I'm a bigger Star Wars fan. :P
Tech-nin chapter 13 . 1/14/2010
If you are going to hook Naruto up with goddesses Lady Luck should be one of them. He needs to meet with Ranma and blame him for getting the goddesses onto his ass
Fayneir chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
The Lee scene was just hilarious.
Nathan LCD Bickford chapter 13 . 1/14/2010
To quote OotS 501:

Thor: It's not my fault! She never told me she was a *fertility* goddess!

Loki: She has flowers in her hair and bluebirds singing around her head. Who did you think she was, the bringer of pestilence?

Ah, I so enjoy these groundhog loops. Even when I reread them for the third or fourth time, I still get a chuckle out of them.

If I may make a small request, though? the stories mention how often they loop, and that others are in the loops as well, but you don't often look at some of the others that loop along as well. I enjoyed seeing Gaara after missing him ever since the cameo at the Hall of Doom. Now that's another timeline I wouldn't mind seeing gone back to, as well.
Malix2 chapter 13 . 1/12/2010
ROFLOL. This is freaking hilarious. Keep up the awesome work. :)
Malix2 chapter 10 . 1/12/2010
These are mostly hilarious, some of the sex jokes are getting a bit out of hand, some are really good, but the rest are just uncomfortable. Oh well, can't all be winners, but seriously, I think I can count the non-sexual jokes in the last few chapters on my fingers.
musketau chapter 13 . 1/12/2010
Great chapter. I love the new intros and all the ideas you come up with.

Ever though of having Naruto henge'ing in to Kakashi and taking Sasuke, Sakura and a clone for their test. All the opportunities. He could have them dress like Gai, then see Kakashi's reaction. He could get them to do whatever he wanted. At least until the others caught on, or caught up.

Hope to see more soon, because it is so good
nimb09 chapter 13 . 1/11/2010
sasuke took the manly way out.
Des Shinta chapter 13 . 1/11/2010
Hah, and I thought Andrew Talon was the only one who was doing the stargate-cross gimick on an Time-loops addendum.
nimb09 chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
i just love this loop things
Slicerness chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
i believe the quote "He sure runs fast." "Not fast enough." comes into play here.

you really went all out huh. every one of youy looping fics updated. well, except ranma but i think that was taken down for maintenence or something.
RockBane chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
Interesting... So very interesting.
Bobboky chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
duelingchamp chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
hillarious as usual! :D cant wait for the next one! :D
Firehedgehog chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
wow. inari-chan suree works fast
540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »