Reviews for The Naruto Omake Files: Innortal Style
dreaddragonknight chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
did the fox use chakra to blow off naruto's clothes or something?
dreaddragonknight chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
well that brand of stupidity really is contagious
Next jinchuuriki chapter 14 . 11/17/2015
As Naruto headed back to the village he sensed some sort of heavy chakra about ten times as powerful as his own . Slowley he turned around with a kunai in his hand , "shadow clone jutsu !"
What?! Naruto was stunned he hadn't seen someone else besides kakashi sensai do that jutsu
"Who are you ?!" Naruto yelled out looking all around him . "I'm Alicia from the village hidden in
The water and I'm heading for the hidden leaf village , I wasn't expecting to have to fight another shinobi " the stranger said pulling out her kunai . "wait what hidden in the water ?! "
Naruto would have never guessed that there would be a village hidden in the water . "Any way I don't want to fight you I'm on my way to the village too " Naruto knew that this shinobi was far more powerful than himself and he wanted to fight shinobi against shinobi . "Well maybe we will cross paths someday and she ran off . Soon enough he was at the gates of the village and went back home . " Hello my lady I'm Alicia from the village hidden in the water and my village told me I was of no use to them " the hokage looked shocked " then why are you here I can't do anything " she said in a grumpy tone " well I wanted to know if you can use an extra shinobi "
Naruto bursted into the office doors and yelled out " HEY GRANDMA TSUNADE SUP " Alicia was almost finished putting on her new leaf konoha head band
Suzululu4moe chapter 11 . 10/21/2015
Poor kakashi. Lol Sakura . Nice.
Suzululu4moe chapter 9 . 10/21/2015
Lol chibiusa.
Suzululu4moe chapter 8 . 10/21/2015
Long live the Yaoi.

Lol itachi.
Suzululu4moe chapter 7 . 10/21/2015
Irony is canon Hinata is a Naruto-fan girl stalker.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 10/21/2015
Lol tsunade nice.

Poor sensei. Though jiraiya would be envious.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Lol . She's make a nice co-author for jiraiya.

Poor tsunade.
CidAngel'sTears chapter 9 . 9/6/2015
You know now i can't help but wonder about a Hellsing Omake Files Innortal Style. Would the person going through the loops at first be Integra? Would it start after she met Alucard so that he notices somethings up or would she loop back to before she awakened him. Would The main looper be Seras or maybe Walter as i don't really think Alcuard's personality could be warped any further into anything but sanity.
Loner Kid chapter 14 . 5/1/2015
still, the ramen village is the funniest...probably cuz some are too weird to be funny
r u still gona write it?
Loner Kid chapter 13 . 5/1/2015
those that crossover with series i never watched before tend to get boring...
Loner Kid chapter 12 . 5/1/2015
I LOVE THE RAMEN VILLAGE ONE! PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING DAT ONE!
Loner Kid chapter 11 . 5/1/2015
omg i love this xDD
Difdi chapter 11 . 2/14/2015
Re: kissing a sannin

Simple. Devise a jutsu that can only be delivered with a kiss, that confers a fate worse than death, something worse than anything Tsunade could normally do. Teach it to Tsunade then arrange for her to find Orochimaru going through her underwear drawer.

Well, simple for people with 800 years of ninja experience, anyway.
557 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »