Reviews for The Naruto Omake Files: Innortal Style
Drachnyen chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
This chapter (New loop #6 to be precise) made me laugh so hard I couldn't sit upright, I even started to get dizzy and my eye-sight started to get blurry. In fact I had to go lay down on my bed to get my breath back so that I could finish reading this chapter.
OrionRedde chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
I tried to imagine a Youthful Gaara, but then the universe imploded.
ElementKitsune chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
Complete Chaos.
Wow.
I didn't know how lustful women could be for Naruto, and Ramengakure was priceless.
Poor victims of the entity known as bored Naruto.
I really enjoy this.
Lazurman chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
Nopenopenopenopenopenopenope too much smex.
Lazurman chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
Can't...sleep...
Lazurman chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
...What.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
*sniffle* I wish I had a perverted Inner Voice... Oh, wait, I do!
bribright91 chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
So entertaining... Pure genius... Thanks for posting!
Gustavius3 chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
Is there any chance of you continuing this insane mishmash of styles and people?
That I laughed at so very, very, much.
jaelin910 chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
he really shouldn't be complaining quite so much - at least he doesn't need to worry about killing all his friends (just the females...and even that is only a possibilty) if he goes four-tails or more
Dark-heika chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
... and now, I have the desire to see Team Seven take Madara prisoner, milk him of every technique he knows, and see where the chaos takes them.
tenchifew chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
Enjoyed rereading these great stories!
Thank you.
SomebodyLost chapter 14 . 11/21/2012
You should do this more often! Haha, I appreciate this; it really lightened up my day!

Ah, how about a looping Itachi? Maybe he'll end up fighting Killer Bee in a rap battle?

Or Looping Akatsuki? Chaos! :D

Also, weren't Kushina and Minato sealed in Naruto? Do they get looped, too? Also, there should also be a loop where they came back as babies! With the looped Kyuubi outside, not yet sealed... *grins*
Guest chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
Genius.
Anime-StarWars-fan-zach chapter 14 . 10/7/2012
...Oh dear Lord, this is hilarious. More! Write more! We must see when the Jounin-senseis finally get brought into the loop! And more of Nympho!Sakura is a must!
517 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »