Reviews for The Naruto Omake Files: Innortal Style
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
LOL, This was great indeed. Almost feel sorry for Naruto, but not enough. Should be an interesting chase to say the least.
Hinatafanboy chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
This must be continued its too good to stop. MORE MORE
Shakeval chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
lol, goddamnit that last bit was funny, my overactive imagination just ran wild with that thoroughly screwed up event.

poor poor naruto, he really needs to get laid soon, but something tells me that it will be very unlikely to happen without multiple others barging in and demanding their naruto.
Illucida chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
That was awesome! Update soon please!
Nookie Monster chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Damn Sakura for interrupting. Hinata needs that seal too so she can make moves towards Naruto.
Mares Guyver chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Innortal, my friend, your genius truly knows no bounds.

Somehow, in all of your Omake fics, you find a way to distill the very essence of a series and turn those base components into a mix of sheer comedy. This is likely the most hilarious series of Naruto fics that I have yet seen.

Keep up the good work, and well done!

~Mares Guyver
AzureSky123 chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Alucard180 chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
LOL this is great kids never know how good they have it until the fic is over.

update soon
Yellowierd0 chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
haha XD hilarious. though somewhat confusing... well glad you finally updated! hope the next one comes more quickly! _
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Poor Naruto. I hope Hinata is the one to catch him. Ino is stupid, while Sakura is not safe to be around. So hopefully someone else will draw Sakura's ire.
Ivellios chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Because it is always your fault Ero-Sannin.
DarkJackel chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Heh no matter how well or poorly Sasuke did since it was at a challenge it doesn't mean anything towards disproving the gay charge.

Using that tile on Anko is kinda like putting a rabid wolverine on Angle Dust. Tsunade should have known better.

I know this is just an Omake but really this is too funny. One almost wonders if the Kyuubi is leaking out some demonic mating power the way things with Naruto are going. One must ponder to what lengths they will go in their persuit, esspecially with the pervert-Sakura among them? Heh it might be funny if they found out what caused it and pervertized themselves thinking it had given Sakura an edge.

Thanks for the fic.

Rubel chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
ROFL x Infinity. Thats the most hilarious thing I've read since you did the first chapter of this. How long till Tsunade joins the fun?
Jonakhensu chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Yes! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now, if Hinata got hit by that seal... Poor Naruto...
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
That is so freaking funny and disturbing that I must give you a gold star. (presents it) Enjoy!
540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »