Reviews for The Naruto Omake Files: Innortal Style
Yellowierd0 chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
haha XD hilarious. though somewhat confusing... well glad you finally updated! hope the next one comes more quickly! _
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Poor Naruto. I hope Hinata is the one to catch him. Ino is stupid, while Sakura is not safe to be around. So hopefully someone else will draw Sakura's ire.
Ivellios chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Because it is always your fault Ero-Sannin.
DarkJackel chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Heh no matter how well or poorly Sasuke did since it was at a challenge it doesn't mean anything towards disproving the gay charge.

Using that tile on Anko is kinda like putting a rabid wolverine on Angle Dust. Tsunade should have known better.

I know this is just an Omake but really this is too funny. One almost wonders if the Kyuubi is leaking out some demonic mating power the way things with Naruto are going. One must ponder to what lengths they will go in their persuit, esspecially with the pervert-Sakura among them? Heh it might be funny if they found out what caused it and pervertized themselves thinking it had given Sakura an edge.

Thanks for the fic.

-_-Me-_-
Rubel chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
ROFL x Infinity. Thats the most hilarious thing I've read since you did the first chapter of this. How long till Tsunade joins the fun?
Jonakhensu chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Yes! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now, if Hinata got hit by that seal... Poor Naruto...
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
That is so freaking funny and disturbing that I must give you a gold star. (presents it) Enjoy!
RedMenace chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Innortal, you magnificent bastard, you made me log in just to congratulate you on a great little fic.

This deserves another two or three chapters at this length as the seal gets passed from person to person... then either spreads like a virus throughout the ninja world or is somehow traced back to its source and destroyed.
Shakeval chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
hahahahahahahahahahah, roflmao

Innortal, that was hilarious.

trully you have captured the escence of the characters.

god please i beg of you to continue.

you left off with sasuke just starting to get the effects of the seal.

hahahahahahaha, great stuff man. hope that you have some ideas and can continue this.

your fan,

shakeval :)
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
LOL! Loved it!

Great omake.
Alucard180 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
this is great write more
Yellowierd0 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
man that was hilarious. updatey sooney pleasey.
jster1983 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
oh that is so funny. I hope this isn't a one-shot.
NamelessHeretic chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
XD

X FUCKING D

That was awesome.
withbothhands chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Hahahaha! I get it! I think... anyway it's really funny... so make anotheer chapter or 10...
532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »