Reviews for The Naruto Omake Files: Innortal Style
Rubel chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
ROFL x Infinity. Thats the most hilarious thing I've read since you did the first chapter of this. How long till Tsunade joins the fun?
Jonakhensu chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Yes! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now, if Hinata got hit by that seal... Poor Naruto...
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
That is so freaking funny and disturbing that I must give you a gold star. (presents it) Enjoy!
RedMenace chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Innortal, you magnificent bastard, you made me log in just to congratulate you on a great little fic.

This deserves another two or three chapters at this length as the seal gets passed from person to person... then either spreads like a virus throughout the ninja world or is somehow traced back to its source and destroyed.
Shakeval chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
hahahahahahahahahahah, roflmao

Innortal, that was hilarious.

trully you have captured the escence of the characters.

god please i beg of you to continue.

you left off with sasuke just starting to get the effects of the seal.

hahahahahahaha, great stuff man. hope that you have some ideas and can continue this.

your fan,

shakeval :)
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
LOL! Loved it!

Great omake.
Alucard180 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
this is great write more
Yellowierd0 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
man that was hilarious. updatey sooney pleasey.
jster1983 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
oh that is so funny. I hope this isn't a one-shot.
NamelessHeretic chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
XD

X FUCKING D

That was awesome.
withbothhands chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Hahahaha! I get it! I think... anyway it's really funny... so make anotheer chapter or 10...
Illucida chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Hilarious!
Psilontech chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
So freaking awesome. Lol

Update soon man, I'm really enjoying this fic :)
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Sasuke shook his head and picked up the ceiling tile. "I have to tell Tsunade-sama about this breakthrough." He thought

Inner Sasuke: And watch her Rack float.

Sasuke immediatly smacked his forehead with enough force to break through a ten foot wall of solid concrete. He stopped for a moment, and when nothing could be heard from his inner self and no blood spilled from his cranium, he let out a happy sigh. "I have to tell Sakura about /This/ Breakthrough!"

Inner Sasuke: And then do 'er.

"DAMN!" Dragging his feet, Sasuke continued on his way.
Des Shinta chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
...You are insane, my friend. the one-shot was plausible, and yet insane.

And yes, I subscribe to the 'Sasuke-teme is in fact gay' society that is forming.

/Holds up a banner declaring "sasuke sux!"/
528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »