Reviews for Reversal
Ghanaperu chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
This, is excellent. And I'm not really sure what else to say, but I'm always disappointed when someone favorites something of mine but doesn't leave a review, so here is my review.

I'm favoriting this because the dialogue is really good, maybe even better than the show. I am favoriting this because I can see it all happening in my head and that means you've kept them in character. I'm favoriting this because I am going to want to read it over and over.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Awwwww, sweet! I like that Sam knows how to deal with Dean's nightmares in the end. Very cool. :)
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Fantastic love! Imaginative and ironic - I enjoyed every sentence, even as I felt so sorry for Sam! Now he knows the jaw clenching helplessness that Dean goes through - and it seemed the poor guy didn't like it too well!

*hugs you*

Mandy
riquitv chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
great fic!, i was just wondering, is it over? or is it going to be another chapter?, you know, i looks like it's finished but the state is not complete so, i wanted to know because the story is really good and if you are planning to continue, well,... i want to read it, so, i'll be waiting :)
sodakey chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
I like the way you have Dean say "oh." It reminds me of the way he said it in "nightmare" after Sam tells him he 'moved' the cabinent. It's always nice to read something where you can hear the character voice, where you can actually hear the character saying the line your reading. Makes the story feel...more.

Well done.

Soda
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
That was a good story, I really enjoyed it. I liked how Sam naturally took over looking out for Dean.

I'm looking forward to anything else you might write :)

Thanks,

Kelly
toyatezuka chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Is this the end? I hope not because i want to hear more about the story.

It was so awesome and great.

So please update soon ok, i'm begging you.

Keep up the good work!
stealthyone chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
This was a good ficlet. Poor, tired, tortured Dean with that awful nightmare of Sam dying. :( Loved how Sam stayed awake to help with Dean’s nightmares. And the ending was nice, if a little sad. On the one hand, it’s good that things went back to normal, but on the other hand, normal means Sam’s got the hideous nightmares. These poor guys just can’t win, can they?

Favorite lines:

Sam guesses he just needs a few minutes, and goes back to sleep, but when he wakes up, Dean is still sitting there and hasn't moved. He pretends he just woke up, and Sam doesn't know what to say, so he just nods and pretends he doesn't know any better.

I really like that, how Sam is initially unsure of what to do, and gives Dean his space. I can see that happening.

He lets himself forget that he's half-naked outside of their motel room

M. Half-naked Dean. Yummy. *g*

Dean gives an enigmatic smile, stretches and the rubs his eyes. "Wouldn't you like to know," he says, and slides off the car. He smiles over his shoulder at Sam, scratching the back of his thigh absently, avoiding bits of broken glass on the parking lot's asphalt as he heads back to their room.

This is also very in character, the way Dean tries to shrug things off with a smart-assed remarked. Also, I like that detail about the glass on the asphalt. It’s a good detail that adds something to the scene.

We need to talk," he says, and suddenly Dean is reaching over him for the box of cassette tapes

Ah yes, the classic way that Dean would avoid conversation: music. *g*

And he gets out of the car, and Sam slides into the driver's side and Dean gets into the passenger's seat. It's Sam who slides the Metallica tape into the cassette player and puts it on low.

Aww, Sam put on Dean’s music. He wuvs Dean. *happy sigh*

Thanks for a good read.
rodney215 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
That was really good!
Altsoba chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
yeah, I'd like to hear about the job that gave Dean nightmares as well. I like that Sam was out of his depth here, this was very nicely done.
Relativity1953 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
I'd love to hear the job that has Dean so freaked out. They saved each other? But now Dean dreams he was too late - which job? And are things really normal again...
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
I like it. An idea that seems original but that I don't really recall being done, succinct and believable and in character. I can easily imagine Sam being that at a loss but figuring it out, and Dean was in just the right amount of denial. Good job. I hope you write more.
Tochi Kitsune Moga chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Hey, that was pretty good. Sorry I suck at reviews. Poor Dean, I'm glad Sam could help. I liked the ending.