Reviews for Anything For Love
KazzyJazz chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I love it! I truly believe you are one of the best dialogue-writers I have ever read. Thank you for that.
Elphaba Cullen chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Omg! This is great! Why oh why didn't you continue this?

katcar chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This is good. Nice insight into the characters and how they developed. Is there more?
JadeGreen27 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Lovely story. Really like it.

I know it's been a long time, but could u please update it.
7RyPtoPh4n chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
this story made me laugh! haha

everyone was extremely in-character and lucy and amy's relationship was very detailed and sweet. im sad that you didn't continue it, but maybe you might pick it up soon? hehe here's to hoping XD
Tiki1572 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Hello again Fembuck,

Just re-read the story for the 2nd time, and still made me laugh and smile. Please if you can feed us hungry DEBS fans even if its just an additional chapter or two will be good enough for now. You're such a wonderful and talented author and got us all hooked. I hope & pray you get inspired to write more soon. Take care & best regards - Tiki :)
guy chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Just came across this story. It's really good. I hope you finish it. Please write more soon.
minako366 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
wish you would update soon
Loveless chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Really awesome story with Lucy and Amy; any thoughts of continuing it?
AnjaWilde chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Why did you never continue this? It's a brilliantly written story and your portrayal of Lucy is especially great. If you have the time please consider completing it. Pretty please with lots of strawberries and cream.
mina robins chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
absolutely amazing work. You caught the whole humour of the movie perfectly, felt real and actually part of the movie and series. And Lucy couldn’t be more adorable even if she wasn’t protecting herself with a little spray bottle from those evil stray cats

btw, i'm waiting for more
eatthatword chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
This is awesome.

Hope you update soon!
Kelpie Green chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I really love this, 'specially the insights into Lucy's character and the Harry Potter debates! well done!
spritznar chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
no! not the dreaded to be continued! "Updated: 07-02-06" doesn't look like it's going to be continued...

anyway, awesome story . it made me laugh out loud several times and i'd love it if you did continue it someday
Sete chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
This is amazing, I love, love this story...I watched D.E.B.S a couple weeks ago and I never thought I could love Lucy and Amy *more* than I already did, but I guess I was wrong because your Lucy/Amy ship is perfect...so sweet and funny...so *them*...the d.e.b.s together again...Scud there...the way Lucy's parents met!LOL...I think I'm going to read this chapter many times in the future but if i can be greedy, what are the the chances of a next chapter? I noticed that's been a year since you posted it, so please I beg you to think about ending it.