Reviews for Zombie Ranma
JIMIRMA chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Just kill Happi when he is jumping the rooftops with his usual line what a haul, what a haul.
TonalArchitect chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
A pity this was never continued. As unpolished as it is, the idea itself is gold.
soul-of-silver-wolf chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
so dark and decadent i love it. the chaptors could be a bit longer but otherwise its sooooo very good.
Daimakaichoko chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
happosai strangled by bra

ryoga pig fed to akane

one cast member should live though dunno who
Nadrek chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
Hah!

Personally, I say take down Ryoga first, by getting him to think that there's a cure to the curse at an underground nuclear test site... a few seconds before the nuclear test actually happens.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
The most appropriate death for Happosai would be to be covered completely in male transvestite (ladies) underwear.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
That last line reminds me of Stewie from family guy...
Falkun chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
I votes for teh ukyo to be fried on her own grill... and i also votes for teh story to be continued! rez it likes you rezzed ranma from the dead, zombie fic eat yer brains! rawr!
brindani chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Dark, but a nice piece. Can't wait to see the carnage come in ernest.
HotaruSama00 chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Interesting concept. Too bad you've abandoned it.
ChaosLordofFreaks chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
Dude. U should definately keep Kodachi. this is a darkfic and shes a screwed up psychopath. She should probably even help Ranma with his revenge. Oh and Akane should be made to eat a 'Specially' prepared pork dinner and when shes done she should be handed p-chans bandanna as a napkin. Akan dying by food poisoning HA HA...Irony. I love what you've done so far. I think i know which manga this crosses over with too but the name escapes me. something about bishie zombie boys hunting supernateral things or something? Oh and happousais' death should definately involve lingere somehow.
Jwatson15 chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
For Happosai's death how about weakening him with the moxibustion, attaching weights to him and hanging him with a rope made from bras and panties? A death combining heaven and hell.
germandragon chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
Please update this storie again. i like were it's going
yellulhchicken chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
ahh! such a shame! you have made such wonderful stories like this and the naruto video game. still, heres hoping that you would continue to update them sometime before the next century.
Drake0x chapter 3 . 7/20/2008