Reviews for Won't Say I'm in Love
Eragon fan chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Have 2 agree with Arya.2 cliche
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
relly did u have to make it to were to so its in present times
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
you are soo cheazzy...(Disaproveing look).
333 chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
When is the next story coming?
Kevin chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
All I have to say is this... WE WANT MORE!
Philosoraptor chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
It's a good story, and you have no spelling or grammar errors, however I dislike how you practically turned it into a series of cliche romances and Disney songs. You made it all romance, and there wasn't anything otherwise interesting. I liked it, however like I said, a bit cliche. If I may suggest;

1: Try not to make all fluffy romance and some cliffhangers!

2: Don't focus on JUST the pairings, that drives a lot of people crazy.

3: ENOUGH DISNEY! The musical thing is killing your story.

4: Enough lovey-dovey romantic cliches! Eragon would probably die if he had to sing, and Murtagh would rather put a loaded revolver up his throat and fire.

5: Your characters are banded together a bit too much, and you should've left Oromis and Islanzadi out of this. You should have focused on just Eragon, Arya, Murtagh, Saphira, Thorn, and Nasuada.

6: You should maybe focus on Eragon x Arya and Murtagh x Nasuada, I've noticed quite a bit that most people like those characters in said pairings.

Overall, on a scale from 1-10, your story with all the chapters in one big ball gets a 4.5 from me. I'm not trying to be rude, believe me; I've read some horrible fanfictions, and another note; What the heck was with Eragon writing 'steamy erotica'? That's nothing like Eragon, no offense. Okay, I apologize if it seems like I'm flaming; I'm not, just giving you constructive criticism. So, a mediocre story, but I liked it except for the out of character Eragon, the overdosed fluffy romance and the Disney and musical parts. Those killed it.
Sky chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I did not see this coming but I love it xD keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
Love the entire story keep it up
Kw chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
You should do a song from aladin. Like maybe " a whole new world"
Carter Nikles chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
I jus read them all and i love them cant wait for more... and for eargon to get more... seroius with arya. just a suggejestion that u may want to consider again and again and o ya again! keep mup the great work
brenda chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
aah!me love this perfect 10!D
sadfjs chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I reckon this was BRILLIANT and hilarious
PB chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This is GREAT!(and hilarious)
ShadowedB chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
YAY! loved this story..made me laugh so much! Can't wait till the next chapter! update soon. -
Savvyjewel chapter 7 . 3/27/2009
OMG! i love this story, please update as soon as you can ok? i love disney and i love the inheritance cycle, so this fic it perfect!