Reviews for Could I Be Good Enough?
Murgy31 chapter 14 . 10/26/2007
That story was so awesome!
ZackMcdohl chapter 14 . 7/31/2007

I forgive you since he forgave Mark and they're back together.I hope they stay together for many,many JOB!
PseudonymsR4Squares chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
I have to be honest, I couldn't read this story past the end of Chapter two. Roger and Mark are too out of character for me and hearing Mark being a bastard (criticising sex? NO ONE does that) just made this hard for me to read. I'm sure you've had plenty of positive reviews and if I weren't so stuck to the characters I probably would have liked this. I'm sorry I couldn't read this and I hope that doesn't bother you.

Good luck in future writing endevors,

skyline angel chapter 14 . 1/6/2007
oh, god... i can't believe it's over...

it was a really well-written fic, and it was only my habit of reviewing on the very last chapter that kept me from telling you the other 13 chapters totally kicked ass. it was absolutely great!

keep up the amazing work! :D
L Ducky chapter 14 . 12/21/2006

you had me scared when Roger "died"

i was ready to STRANGLE you, young missy!

but now hes back and hes with markie again and everything is right in the RENTworld. yays.

kwebba chapter 14 . 10/27/2006
omg no! its over! well Roger lived so yay!
Supreme Baka chapter 14 . 10/27/2006
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! i knew he wasnt gunna die! _ yay! it was so kyute! and im mean kyute! throughout the entire chapter i was! and i loved this story! yay! _
Silveni chapter 13 . 10/27/2006
You enjoy taunting us don't you?

It was well written. You either have experience or you've seen lots of hospital shows. I wouldn't dare to assume either. Lovelyily sad.
lstuds chapter 14 . 10/25/2006
OMG! Definately one of the best stories I have ever read! Absolutely FANTASTIC!
PeeenAmme chapter 14 . 10/25/2006
aw it was nice ending. even though you almost killed roger!

sheesh! great job with the story and i cant wait to see what you have coming next
ronnocc chapter 14 . 10/25/2006
Great ending. I loved it.
To Being An Us For Once chapter 14 . 10/25/2006
aw. it's over?

you scared me with the whole roger-almost-dead-thing. i was like OMG YOU DID NOT. but, then you didnt.

the end made me smile.

great job with the whole story.]
alwaysflying chapter 14 . 10/25/2006
Ep! I love you! Cheesy but good. 'Cept now I miss scared-of-not-being-wanted Roger. Ack! [throws a box of Oreos at you]
hippy.intellect chapter 14 . 10/25/2006
YAI! Good ending.
CelticGirl8705 chapter 14 . 10/24/2006
AW! I was really scared that you killed Roger for a minute there, but I'm so happy you didnt! Great, amazing story, I cant wait for another one!