Reviews for It's Just You And Me Kid
Rafaela Amanda chapter 1 . 4/24
Love your stories, it was perfect
Finishing all right for a change, and they super united
Loved this your version of the accident and that the priority of Dean is Sammy always
RedDragen chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
I love it, I can't wait to see if you do something more to it.
DazedandAmused chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
uhmm... dont wanna bug you but... its frodo :S :P LOVE YOUR STORY
supernaturalgeek06 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
this story is so omg... GREAT! its like a sad,teary, smile story lol

good job

i lvoed it
supernaturalgeek06 chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
haha i loved it! it made me smile when ever dean was called frodo! i smiled even more at the end when sam callded dean frodo! haha
writterperson chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
I loved it! Please write more, I hope you continue to write and I agree with Psicat Sam seems like the frodo and Dean seams like the sam.
carocali chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
Man, John is a bastard! I can't believe he said that to Sam! Yikes!

I was cracking up at the Prancing Pony, and was glad that you actually DID got to the Lord of the Rings part. One small thing (because I'm a geek) it's actually spelled Frodo. :D

Maybe an epilogue?

:D

Caroline
carocali chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Hm, what an interesting twist on the finale. I wonder why he was unconscious all that time, with no reason. I can't wait for the next chapter. Really nice start!

:D

Caroline
nocturnal08 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
haha. Great parting shot.
psicat chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
Just ran across this today and read both chapters. I loved, it its just sweet, and the brotherly interaction especially Deans protectiveness of Sam. Frodo and Sam really are perfect comparissons for them. Though really I see each one as the other character. Sammy makes a good Frodo, the reluctant hero who carries a power he never asked for that attracts the darkness. Dean on the other hand is more like Sam, the brave and loyale companion who made a promise, and will keep it even if it means following Frodo into the fires of hell, and who would do anything to protect Frodo.
JJ Phoenix chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
"If you were anyone other than my father, you wouldn't be standing."

Oh what I wouldn't give to see this little exchange onscreen. :D

I really love the mention of Salvation. Sam was worried sick that he really had been responsible for everything, and for John to stay silent...I can't even imagine what that must have done to Sam.

And once again, Dean stepped in where John should have. I think you illustrated that nicely here and as always, the fuzzies were wonderful. :)

JJ
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
great. waiting for the next part! :)
toyatezuka chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
It was totally an awesome story.

Really! So please update soon.

Want to know what happen next.

Have fun reading it so keep up the good work!
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
YAY!

Limp Sam, protective and worried Dean, douchebag John, a potential chick flick moment masked with snarky banter...you've covered it all!

I want Sam to have a hospital scene so badly. I NEED Sam to have hospital scene, because Sam needs to hear exactly what you wrote, and it seems that Dean won't spill unless it's a life or death situation.

Plus, you know I'm a sucker for the Dean angst. :D

Terrific job on part one. I can't wait to see this explosive chapter two! (Please be full of Dean-angst...please be full of Dean-angst...) :)

JJ
talon81 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
wow that was great! can't wait for more!