Reviews for Relaxed
WalkerTRngr chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Fantastic!
leddy chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
That was really nice and a very believable scenario.

I liked the part with them realizing a few others had already figured out they were together.
stareagle chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Very tender and gentle, very sexy too. Thank you
anneruhland chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
This is a great story. One of the best that has been written aftr Way to Go. Thanks
JuanseyLio chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
aw, totally beautiful ;)
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
ahh that was so sweet, love it!
smacky30 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Well done! I love that he would take the time to run a bath for her - not to mention bathe her himself. I thought it was funny that they were keeping secret the fact that Jim and Nick knew. And the damned hat...too cute.
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Ooh, I want my own bath and cuddle now. Delightful!
SSfanatic chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I loved this story! So... you're planning on some angst hell? Do I have to buy tissues? Cause you know... I'm starting to lose all my money on tissues... But it's worth it. I hope you write more stories very soon ;)
Jaded Chord chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Whoo, post "Way to Go" GSR fluff is quite possibly one of the greatest things to have ever existed. Ever.

I enjoyed this (which GSR fan wouldn't?).

I did notice a very tiny typo though, in this line: "was that he was surprised I had gone over there" (wrote "I" instead of "she").

Either way, keep on writing and rock on.
microgirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Aw! That was so cute. I totally enjoyed this nice piece of fluff. Yay for hat and shirt love :)
lisab1986 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Wow, that was great! I especially Griss realizing at the end that he actually had a future to look forward to with Sara - that made my heart melt! I'm scared of this angst that's supposedly coming, though - I like my geeks happy! Anyway, great fic - I'm looking forward to reading your next story!
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
That was more then a smile-that was downright romantic and

tender and...sigh-so sweet! Thanks for a very loving

moment with Gris and Sara-I can just see the way Gris would

take care of Sara-and how she could play with him and

love him so he knew they "have a future" together.

Thanks for a great moment in GSR "what if history"!
n4trix chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Aw! :) A well-worded compliment evades me, but I *can* say that I loved it. :)
jacey05 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
This was so sweet and lovely. So perfect. I love it. Wonderful job. You are such a great writer. Beautiful.