Reviews for Watching my Brother
Thephoenix1996 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
good story!
I like it very much.
Zyanya chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Beautiful closure...great job, Dean is amazing and you are too, thanks :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Amazing! *-*

Really, I don't have much to say... That was just great!

Congratulations ~

See you next story o/

Rosetta
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
God, I love this story.
finajk chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I love your description of Dean's nonverbal communication. Thanks for posting!
Angelbyname chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Beautiful
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
E! I want an older brother! Quiero un hermano mejor!
freaker chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
sweet story. always love the relationship between those brothers.
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
OH that was so good. This sizes Dean up perfectly in the moment he realizes that no matter what, he has to go back home with Sam:

"But inside the cocoon, Sam can clearly see the silent scream his brother doesn’t know he’s showing and he wonders how the hell he has missed seeing it all this time."

Thanks for writing.
happycabbage75 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I love you, little brother - a nod of approval,

I’m proud of you – a face in the crowd at a school event;

I’d do anything for you, Sam – a late night hustle followed by new jeans

I’d die for you – a push out of the way on a hunt, a step forward to face the evil first.

That is just brilliant. I love it. Darn that Dean and his subtext!
CCWhite chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Very well done. :)
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Very great story!
stealthyone chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Nicely done! I really liked all the different object lessons Sam learned just from watching Dean.

Favorite lines:

Samuel could see and hear enough to know the Pastor was in full flow now. He could hear the disappointment in his voice, which always seemed to bother Dean more than when he was just plain cross. Samuel didn’t get that, but Dean was different and that he did get.

I love how you phrased that last sentence, the way you used the words there. Wonderfully written.

He learnt that big brothers aren’t just show offs and that if you look and listen in just the right way sometimes they’re giving you directions to an easier path to help you find your own way.

Aww. :) *hugs both brothers*

I love you, little brother - a nod of approval, a favourite meal served, a favourite t-shirt clean of bloodstains and holes stitched carefully together.

This part and the stuff that follows, the other examples of what Dean says through his actions, is great. Very in character, as Dean often gets his point across through few or no words.

Thanks for a great read. :)
historylover chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Love this one! Such a great insight into both Dean and Sam. Love it!

Kat