Reviews for Clock
OPrincess ShinigamiO chapter 9 . 6/24
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! DX DX DX DX DX
skiestrife chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
This chapter is amazing! Poor Cloud he came back to save Aeris, but he ended up almost killing the gang instead. I can't wait to see what you have plan for the last chapter.
Raff chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
Wow, what an intense chapter. Cloud's emotions are so raw and painful when he is desperately trying to revive Aerith. That was just beautiful! Way more emotional and intense than the way the game made it. I can't wait to read what happens next. There is only one chapter left? I have a bad feeling about the end but will keep my fingers crossed :)
anon chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
Last time you held us at the altar for years I hope this time is different
EagleAmor chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
At last...
Allow me to have the honor of being the first one to post a comment. "Welcome Back"
Oh man, where you have been?
No, I have not forgotten. I was hoping that someday you will come back and complete this masterpiece.
This brings back so many memories...
I can't review now so you will excuse me if I do it later.
Sincerely,
kydora chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
Please update!
FantasyYume chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
This can’t be the end. Right?.
I want more. I need to know what happen. I desperately need it.
Please, please, please, please! Updated more, I beg you (and I never beg)
I love your story. Please I do your homework or whatever you want but please update soon.
Springflake chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
Oh my god, this is- amazing, I don't know what to say.

Love,

Springflake
Animefan111 chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
why havent you updated this story! this is such a good story!

I hope aeris doesnt die though! I will cry if that happens *cries*. oh plz do update though!

this story just shows how much cloud loves aeris to the point hes losing his sanity just to make sure she doesnt die! Seriously if I was in clouds situation I would lose myself just protecting the one I love lol

anyhoo im definitely going to keep an eye on this even though itll take awhile for you to update! .
clow-san chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Cavities attack. I think I'll need the dentist now. Hehe.
clow-san chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
To tell the truth Cloud didn't come to me as over-confident in this chapter, he's more like mad with glee. Just a bit crazy with his second chance. It's actually awesome.
Silent Affair chapter 8 . 12/7/2010
I haven't been able to log in but, You really need to update!

This is an AMAZING story! and If you've already written the ninth and tenth chapter, well GET ON THE INTERNET AND UPDATE! *ahem* sorry, I've just been waiting a long time to read the next chap. and so on xD KEEP UPDATING PLEASE!
blackroseaerith chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
OMG this is the best clerith story ever!

please, please i beg you *going on the knees*

please continue T_T
Meta chapter 8 . 11/30/2009
This is one of the most beautiful and well written stories around that has smooth transitions from one narration to another!

SO WHY AREN'T YOU UPDATING THIS DAMMIT?

T_T

I want to know what happens next...
JustSomeoneRandom chapter 8 . 5/11/2009
Wow. I think this is one of the best Cloud/Aerith fics I've ever read. No, seriously. The descriptions, the story, the characters, everything is captured perfectly. Why'd you leave it on such a cliffhanger? D: I noticed that you haven't updated in a while and I just hope that you manage to add another chapter to this amazing story.