Reviews for Be My Baby
vie222 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
loved it ... very much ... if only gibbs gets happy ending with kate *siigghhh* I do miss kate :(

thanks for sharing, hope you'll write kibbs's fic again ..
ncisaddict43 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This is really good! Im not usually a Kibbs fan, but this is REALLY good!

Btw, LOVE "look after you" :)
natzbadfairy chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
i can say without a doubt that i love this story so much. you have no idea how long i have waited for a fic like that. loved it. please write more!
Paulina'sHM chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
That was cool. Loved it!

Paulina :-)
sammie28 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Aw...I love it! Very in character for both of them (I don't think Gibbs would break his own rules, but you know that, hehe). But poor Tony, lol.
mj0621 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
oh! like this fic...specially coz its a kibbs and kate is alive! I like ziva but kate's different! right?:P I really didn't have 'closure' with the whole kate no more thing..never saw the eppy...sad really..now Im stuck with reruns (I hope they show that eppy) and denial...*sigh* I miss kate and this is one way of cheering me up...thanks! go kibbs!

-mj(wgf)
sam chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
plz co0ntune its really really good
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Oh that was good-I can just imagine this-only Gibbs would figure out a way to have Kate in his life like this...

Thanks for the second smile of the morning-good fic!
Dizzy-Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I love that song. And Kate & Gibbs. And this fic. And you! Yes, you. Because you write the most awesome Kate/Gibbs fic. *gives you cookies* (I love how Kate's actually still alive. Although, I do love Ziva. But she doesn't have the same dynamic with Gibbs (hers is different, I guess) that Kate had, and... oh hell, I just miss Kate. Bleah!)
KibbsLover chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
i could've lived with gibbs leaving that way. he sure as heck will come in on a daily base to check on the team ;o)

loved the way he already figured out the plan for kate to leave asap.

again: great job :o))
dark rolling sea chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Awesome Navy Babe. Loved the way you flowed with this, capturing the emotion of his leaving. Well written piece, loved the elevator scene. Thanks for sharing.

dark rolling sea.