Reviews for My Sweet Prince
ShinShin-Zidane chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
That was awsome but this has potiential for more! But serious captured them perfectly
Victory's Wonder chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I loved this story!

It was written SO WELL! Going on my faves.
Lindsey D. Perez chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
This story has a perfect steady rise in action, from regular nights blah blah blah to suddenly, outta no where, they did it.

Love the whole building relationships of hate that suddenly crumble in the rain to passion.

I also like how little dialect it has. I mean, a standard story would have more talk, rgiht? but there is only one quote in this and it says it all. everything else is insinuated.

Big round of applause for you, you did an amazing job.
candelight chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Wow...I was blushing the whole time I read this. Excellently done-awesome job.
Gin Kitsune Kijo Ansatsusha chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Please update soon.
DarkFoxPriestess chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Very interesting, too bad you didn't turn it into a full story. I think you might be very good at it, needs more details and 'stuffing' if you will but overall very good.
Wynja chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Well, who dosen't want more? Really? -stands around waiting- What? Not writing on command? -sighs and adds you to authour alert-
Aki Hotaru chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Wow~! This story just took my Robin/Slade slashfic virginity! It was amazing. I loved the description! Amazing work!
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I love that song and you wrote an amazing fic for it! Great job! You have really good ideas and I love your writing style!
atromiti chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Greetings, fellow Slade/Robin shipper. )

First off, kudos for an awesome fic. Bittersweet and romantic and dark, just like any Slade/Robin story should be.

You got everyone pretty much in character. I particularly appreciate how you don’t make Robin go all weak-kneed and submissive as soon as an opportunity presents itself, as happens in some S/R fics. Robin is still Robin; a fighter, and a hero, despite any personal desires he may have.

And the Titans…each offering to help them in their own characteristic way…nice.

The only thing I don’t love about this fic, funnily enough, is the whole title/theme… “my sweet prince.” It’s pretty, of course, but doesn’t seem to me like something Slade would say.

Keep writing. )
AbndXAllXSanity chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Great! You put good description into this. I wish it was longer. _
DepthsofPassion chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Wowza. This was great. I love the detail, and the description of that night was short, sweet, and it still left a great effect. I like the way this was done. You didn't even need too many words. Great job.
coldfiredragon chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Oh please write more. I love the last line. He hated himself for wanting more, so well done.
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Awesome! That sent a shiver up my spine! *faves* Very good. Even well written!
Rodick chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I like this tory very much. I like the pairing too. More pls.