Reviews for From A Distance
winmangirl7 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
omg i love it. it also shows the fact that you have no hatred or at least it looks as though you dont hate him which is very rare and you should be proud of that

-Alli
cancan227 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I like. even though after he left her I've hated him with a passion, It felt as if I could feel his pain, from this one page.
Arista Ramabra chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
aw that's really really cute!

~Arista
A. Mulholland chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I feel kind of sorry for Jess... I'm used to him being depicted as the jerk. This side of him is so foreign.

Loved it. Absolutely loved it.
Brook-Lucas-Fan-23 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Hi this is one of the best story I have raded in a long time I would like two no what happend nice so if you can think of a why of tilling tham
carmagirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Absolutly wonderful writing as always!
Bryan Greenberg chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
ah. creepy stalker jess. cute story.
GGluvr1987 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I really, really loved this! Awesome job!
appleko chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
adorable
Emy chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Love is so beautiful. Yay for Sophie Love, it was awesome, thanks for this one shot!
D chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I loved it !

Kept me guessing who it was lol... I thought it was Marty or Tristan in the beginning !
mrmp chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
great one shot.
dcrendi chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
this was beautiful. so well written. thank you for this one-shot, it was amazing. i love that you don't tell the reader who the narrator is until the end. of course, it was always too eloquent to be dean. and Jess is the lurker-type. o, so good. thank you for that.
Kareene chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I loved this! Of all the things you've written that I've read, I love this the most. To me, this is everything that is right about all relationships. Why can't everyone in the world just be in love? Fantastic one-shot. More, more, more!
Hopes2High chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
That was so cute! I loved it )
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »