Reviews for From A Distance
cancan227 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I like. even though after he left her I've hated him with a passion, It felt as if I could feel his pain, from this one page.
Arista Ramabra chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
aw that's really really cute!

~Arista
A. Mulholland chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I feel kind of sorry for Jess... I'm used to him being depicted as the jerk. This side of him is so foreign.

Loved it. Absolutely loved it.
Brook-Lucas-Fan-23 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Hi this is one of the best story I have raded in a long time I would like two no what happend nice so if you can think of a why of tilling tham
carmagirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Absolutly wonderful writing as always!
Bryan Greenberg chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
ah. creepy stalker jess. cute story.
GGluvr1987 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I really, really loved this! Awesome job!
appleko chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
adorable
Emy chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Love is so beautiful. Yay for Sophie Love, it was awesome, thanks for this one shot!
D chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I loved it !

Kept me guessing who it was lol... I thought it was Marty or Tristan in the beginning !
mrmp chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
great one shot.
dcrendi chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
this was beautiful. so well written. thank you for this one-shot, it was amazing. i love that you don't tell the reader who the narrator is until the end. of course, it was always too eloquent to be dean. and Jess is the lurker-type. o, so good. thank you for that.
Kareene chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I loved this! Of all the things you've written that I've read, I love this the most. To me, this is everything that is right about all relationships. Why can't everyone in the world just be in love? Fantastic one-shot. More, more, more!
Hopes2High chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
That was so cute! I loved it )
RoryLoganFan chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Wow, this was a great story. It was interesting seeing it from Jess' point of view. Very creative!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »