Reviews for Living Behind a Mask
Korog the Oversoul chapter 4 . 8/17
Do the good smart Naruto story
TT
: :

You killed Haku! Why!? Haku is a great character, I hate it when they kill HER off.
I read the whole story and I have to say that this is the BEST fanfiction that I have EVER read thank you for writing this if I met you in person I would hug you this story is so addicting. I LOVED IT :)
coolchick87 chapter 13 . 6/11
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks
Orario chapter 13 . 5/24
Finished it! I really enjoyed this fic.
It was a very good piece of work up until the last chapter. No offense...the whole king of hell thing..I didn't like it.
But last chapter aside, it was great
Orario chapter 3 . 5/24
I really like the approach you chose to take on the canon.

I like that there's no mindless Sasuke bashing and it's actually cute to see the bromance between him and Naruto. And I have to say, Naruto and Sasuke working together from the very beginning...that's just badass. I mean imagine just how strong of a team will the two of them become.
I also like that Naruto isn't an idiot like in the canon.

I would have like a slower pace for the story...but I'm a little too late in saying it since the story it's already completed.

Anyway, great job until now. Hopefully there will be a nice romance between Naruto and the fox
denis.d2505 chapter 13 . 4/9
interesting story, faved!
myulander chapter 13 . 1/1
nice & cool job
B chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
I think ur story is cool. *smiles slightly* B-)
KazeKhyber chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
ya know, this was actually a damn good read. thanks for this, un.
dajuanwilliams chapter 13 . 7/8/2014
THIS STORY WAS BADASS.. FLAT OUT AWWSOME
Guest chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
the examiners name for the finals is Genma Shiranui just so you know for later
AkaiOokami chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
In chapter 3 there was a confusing point I wasn't sure if you would be able to fix. You had both Sasuke and Sakura out of comission from Orochimaru's attack but you said both Naruto and Sasuke used kunai's in the leg to get out of the fear. Wasn't sure if I missed read something or what. Just thought I would let you know.
Fastfang64 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
i love this i was reading it before then forgot the title im so happy i found it again and your a really good writer too!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
Cheh Sakura should be mind-raped, than ravaged, than fucked by group of domestic animals, than drowned, frayed, disemboweled and crucified ;)

Fucking bitch!