Reviews for Living Behind a Mask
Panthuurmax chapter 7 . 10/14/2015
I know it's alot late for that but the hate speech is: Your weak, why weak? Beacause there's not enough... Enough hate
Korog the Oversoul chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
Do the good smart Naruto story
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
TT
: :

You killed Haku! Why!? Haku is a great character, I hate it when they kill HER off.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
I read the whole story and I have to say that this is the BEST fanfiction that I have EVER read thank you for writing this if I met you in person I would hug you this story is so addicting. I LOVED IT :)
coolchick87 chapter 13 . 6/11/2015
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks
Orario chapter 13 . 5/24/2015
Finished it! I really enjoyed this fic.
It was a very good piece of work up until the last chapter. No offense...the whole king of hell thing..I didn't like it.
But last chapter aside, it was great
Orario chapter 3 . 5/24/2015
I really like the approach you chose to take on the canon.

I like that there's no mindless Sasuke bashing and it's actually cute to see the bromance between him and Naruto. And I have to say, Naruto and Sasuke working together from the very beginning...that's just badass. I mean imagine just how strong of a team will the two of them become.
I also like that Naruto isn't an idiot like in the canon.

I would have like a slower pace for the story...but I'm a little too late in saying it since the story it's already completed.

Anyway, great job until now. Hopefully there will be a nice romance between Naruto and the fox
denis.d2505 chapter 13 . 4/9/2015
interesting story, faved!
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 13 . 1/1/2015
nice & cool job
B chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
I think ur story is cool. *smiles slightly* B-)
KuroKhyber chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
ya know, this was actually a damn good read. thanks for this, un.
IPONE the dj brony chapter 13 . 7/8/2014
THIS STORY WAS BADASS.. FLAT OUT AWWSOME
Guest chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
the examiners name for the finals is Genma Shiranui just so you know for later
AkaiOokami chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
In chapter 3 there was a confusing point I wasn't sure if you would be able to fix. You had both Sasuke and Sakura out of comission from Orochimaru's attack but you said both Naruto and Sasuke used kunai's in the leg to get out of the fear. Wasn't sure if I missed read something or what. Just thought I would let you know.
Fastfang64 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
i love this i was reading it before then forgot the title im so happy i found it again and your a really good writer too!