Reviews for Living Behind a Mask
johnrlozada chapter 13 . 1/4
Three words: I love it
fallkid19 chapter 2 . 1/4
this is a big naruto and sasuke pity party
johnrlozada chapter 2 . 1/4
I fucking loved thus chapter. That murder scene was awesome. I was worried he won't kill Haku. I'm glad he did.
Daddymoopoo chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
I really enjoy the storyline that's taking shape, but the big blocky paragraphs that exist hurt my eyes and make me lose track of where I was whenever I start to really think on what could or is happening. I'd recommend spacing paragraphs out every four or five lines, just to make it a little easier on the eyes. Good work otherwise.
Raijin104 chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Has there been a fanfic where naruto eyes get damaged and he gets the sharigan
wnaruto616 chapter 13 . 8/10/2016
you have to continue this this was a great story
Guest chapter 2 . 5/13/2016
the garystu is here
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Does Naruto become evil or does his personality jut become darker?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2016
It's not bad. It's just the way you write, it is odd. Not in a good way. But this fanfic is 9 years old...
Paarthurmax chapter 7 . 10/14/2015
I know it's alot late for that but the hate speech is: Your weak, why weak? Beacause there's not enough... Enough hate
Korog the Oversoul chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
Do the good smart Naruto story
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
TT
: :

You killed Haku! Why!? Haku is a great character, I hate it when they kill HER off.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
I read the whole story and I have to say that this is the BEST fanfiction that I have EVER read thank you for writing this if I met you in person I would hug you this story is so addicting. I LOVED IT :)
coolchick87 chapter 13 . 6/11/2015
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks
Orario chapter 13 . 5/24/2015
Finished it! I really enjoyed this fic.
It was a very good piece of work up until the last chapter. No offense...the whole king of hell thing..I didn't like it.
But last chapter aside, it was great