Reviews for Tipping Backwards
xxlovelycollision chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! My friend got me hooked on the show and I felt like reading more fanfics. I pull yours up and its perfect! JOB WELL DONE! :)
denazt chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
woah. this is your first FMP fic? no kidding. it's really fantastic! do write more!
Mizaya chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Aww, this was such a sweet fic, and I never would have thought it was your first FMP one! Kaname and especially Sousuke were so in character, and all the little details from the series, like her paper fan, made this so perfect. I would imagine that FMP isn't very easy to write about, but there was an easiness and smoothness to your story. I loved it! And I'm terribly honored, too! _
raichurai chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
AW! XD I love cute fics like this! You did a great job making Kaname and Sosuke in character, great job!
cherrytea chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
:D That was adorable. Ferris wheels pwn.
Jesslca chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
*squeal* that was so cute! This is one of the best one shots I've ever read. You kept both Souske and Kaname in character too! ;) Great work!
NefCanuck chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Nicely done, taking something as simple as a Ferris wheel ride and giving us a glimpse at the human being beneath the moody military maniacs exterior. Bravo.
BontaKun117 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
That was a good story. Only a few grammar errors, but very well thought out and executed.

PS: I've never in my life been on a Ferris Fheel, and I'm 16.
SilverRiver-RavenHeart chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Your story is absolutely... AW! I love it!
Lady Lydia chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
WOW! That was amazing. I loved it! Great job!
Dakyu chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Hahaha, sousuke's a LOT more clever than we first thought, )

Fantastic work, i love your writings!
Hououza chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Magnificent story.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Morrighan of Crimson and Sable chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Oh, that is SUCH a cute ending. D Tee hee, gotta love those awkward SousukexKaname moments.

Awesome job, Ness!