Reviews for The Kunoichis' Animals
Tragon chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
*snorts* His hairdo is like the chicken's ass...
Antonym chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
The best ShikaIno I've ever read!
Deadknuat chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
Nice job. Like I say to all those I review to, I only review to those who deserve it. You do deserve it. That was a funny chapter but I liked it. I can't wait for Sakura to rip on Sasuke. Make sure she gets some good ones in for me. I am a Sasuke fan but I hate what he did to the village, Naruto, and the only girl that truelly loved him (besides his mother), Sakura. Anyway, can't wait for the next chappie. Later.

Randi Lion chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
Awesome story! Please continue. I HAVE to know what happens!
ThieveingLegend chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
CherryBlossom2 chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
Good chapter, quite a few errors tho, nothing to big/bad, you might want to have someone proof-read it before hand, it seems that they can catch our errors better than we can because we know what we're writing, over all, quite nice, loved the ending, lol, "Run while you can." Lmao. Good job, this chapter has been sitting in my inbox for an eternity, and I was getting sick of looking at it, so I finally read it, should've done it sooner, very nice.
voovoodollie chapter 3 . 5/10/2007
NCIE STORY! Keep it up! :)
ashteabear chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
lol cute and sweet.
Stephanie chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
This is great! I love it! Especially the chapter for Naruto and Hinata. Shino and Kiba were hysterical, and Neji's "Run while you can" line made me bust out laughing. I'm lovin' this story. Keep up the great work.
MasterBrattan chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
that was cute. for sasuke, i would have guessed snake, like a cobra
Lunarangel's Dark Flame chapter 1 . 2/19/2007 You're the writer of Ramen in the Snow! I was looking back over fanfics I reviewed and read that one and noticed you were that person! No wonder this is so good. I loved that story. Well, update soon. Ja ne.
Kiwako chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
This chapter was my favorite- the Naruto/Hinata interaction was cute, but I really liked Kiba and Shino's respective downfalls. heh.

I can't wait to read the next chapter! _
Lunarangel's Dark Flame chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
Oh, so cute. I loved how we 'learn' about Ten-chan's past and how she's compared to a panda. I also love how Hina-chan told Naru-kun he was cute because he looked like a fox. I can't wait for the next one. Update soon. Ja ne.
Yume Dust chapter 3 . 2/16/2007
I loved it! I didn't know it fit the couple so much!
2supersmart chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
haha aw so cute! foxes are awesome D i love the ending of it too xDD happy belated valentine's day! sorry i couldnt review yesterday _;;. anyways, really cant wait for the next chapter! sasusaku is my fav pairing and from the next chapter summary i think it'll be totally awesome D.