Reviews for Chetirye Vyeter
great story
kuro-30fyre chapter 23 . 11/29/2008
cool story _
DarknessPwnsLight chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
translating german is easy for me considering im half german but its easy when after u learn it which is HARD
TheOneAndOnly.Me.Yes.Me chapter 24 . 6/7/2008
Hello from New Zealand!

Woah, that was the most epic story I have ever read!

I have printed it all off just so I can show all of my mates. You have created some pretty awesome OCs.

Please may I have the right to draw your OCs? My favorite OC is Drayea.

You really stick to your OCs character profiles like glue when you created the story, which keeps the story going for sure.

I'm starting to read the sequel which looks great.

I was looking at your link for the four winds home-page and saw that in the OC tutorial and the NAMES TO NEVER USE. EVER. and I saw my name there!(its Anya _)Why cant people use that name as a OC name, out of curiosity?

Please reply to your biggest fan (if thats possible)
The Foolish Traveler chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
First off, Love it! but at the beginning Ian said that "north wind" was on her right arm, then at the end you said it was on her left... was it just Ian's mistake? thats the only thing I had a problem with _
saturnz-moonlit-beauty chapter 23 . 3/9/2008
awesome
Winter-Rae chapter 24 . 2/26/2008
So it's about midnight here and I just finished reading this story, I noticed you like to get long reviews so I am gonna try my best..lol.

Anyway!

This has got to be the best OC centered story I have ever read in all my time on this site! Your work on detail is amazing and I just love the girls to pieces! Riikka has got to be my favourite though she just too awesome. Followeed by Mitsu who I think is absolutely adorable!

I also liked how you didn't just jump right into the whole romance thing like some people do. You are taking your time and I think that kicks ass. You are so effing talented and I mean that!

Your style is great and you write the other characters very well.

The dialogue was friggin' great. The one liner come backs were wonderful to read, I love that in a story. Ever see Juno or Lucky Number Slevin? Your dialouge reminded me of those movies in a way.

I mean what else can I say really? I will of course be adding this story to my favs, reading the sequel and all that good stuff.

Like I said before you are fucking talented! Keep up the amazing work.

Much love!

Winter-Rae xoxo
Silvan Arrow chapter 24 . 8/21/2007
Dang...thirteen THOUSAND hits? That's insane! Congratulations! I've never gotten that many hits on any of my stories. Well, you definitely deserve every single one of them. Your fics are amazing!

By the way, I've been working on my own fic, "As Different as the Seasons," and would really appreciate it if you could give me your input on ways to improve...and to make sure it doesn't look like I'm plagiarizing your work. I've planned out the rest of the plot, and I can assure you I'm not stealing any of your material. If that ever happens, you have every right to gouge out my intestines with a dull knife and roast them.

I'm looking forward to reading more from you! Keep up the great work!
Star in the Venice chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Well, I desided to review now. I really liked this chapter. I had fun time reading that finnish you've written. It sounded fun. :D To consider all, you wrote it pretty well, finnish isn't an easy language. At least you can write it. I'm having troble with russian and I have relatives who live in russia.:/

I wanted to re-write those finnish sentence from the first chapter again, if you don't mind.

(1) Riikka, siitä on aikaa. (Riikka, it has been a while.)

(2) Niin on. Mitä teille kuuluu? (That it has. How have you been?)

(3) Hyvää, kiitos. Oletko kuullut muista mitään? (Well, thank you. Have you heard from the others?)

(4) En. Täällä ei ole oikea paikka keskustella siitä. Näemme toiset myöhemmin. (No. This is not the best place to talk about it. We will see the others soon.)

I know that finnish is a terrible language learn. All bloody verbs, posts. preps. ect.
K R Wolfe chapter 10 . 6/26/2007
XD Holy shit that was funny
K R Wolfe chapter 8 . 6/26/2007
Aww, poor Taylia :(

Nice chapter
K R Wolfe chapter 6 . 6/26/2007
'I've been thinking a lot lately...'

"Really? That's amazing."

XD BRILLIANT.
K R Wolfe chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
What? You didn't snap Garland's ugly neck?

Damn. Great chappie!
K. R. Wolfe chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
Damn cliffhangers...

Looking forward to chapter 4.
K. R. Wolfe chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
Next chapter! Next chapter!