Reviews for Always In My Heart
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Holy moly xD, this is a first FF fanfic I have ever read. AND THE FREAKING BEST! XDD so much gorgeousness, I went through so much "OMG THAT'S SO FREAKING CUTE. I had just so many lost for words abot how great this really is. Absolutely made my day after reading it. I smiled the whole way through, A VERY BIG smile like :D that, it was awesome, keep it up, forward to read more of your works. CANT WAIT x3 xDDDDD
BlUeFIAmE chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
Great story so far, though I have to admit I took a little peek at the end before I begin :) I was sorta reluctant to read another tragedy since I just read one where Cloud died... So I decided to check the ending first. I only saw bits about the christmas tree, the "proposal" and her accepting it so I thought that it somehow ended up fine . when I realised how wrong I was, it was already too late... I was hooked. Really hope that somehow, you really do update this story cause even though it's gonna be sad and stuff, I hate leaving stories unfinished, especially well-written ones like yours )
windlight chapter 9 . 5/16/2011
Love your story , even if it's been awhile since it's Ben written I couldn't help think that cloud somehow bought that ring for aeris grrrrr anyways I'll let my imagination and mind to speculate.
icky chapter 8 . 9/6/2010
This chapter had me crying like a baby, please come back to this one day. This story is just so well written, so tragic and heart clenching. :[
Ameena chapter 9 . 12/16/2009
Omg this story is so beautiful it made me cry it have so many emotions I love how you portrait Cloud and Tifa hope you are gonna update someday
Chicki Babie chapter 9 . 9/14/2009
oh poor Tifa

plz update soon
vLuna chapter 9 . 4/29/2009
This is an absolutely wonderful story :) I couldn't stop reading until the latest chapter.

Please continue this fic!
Anon chapter 9 . 12/24/2008
Please, please, please continue this. Tis beautiful! T-T
tangerine kisses chapter 9 . 4/10/2008
I love your story, i love your plot. I love your story line, I love the fluff. I love you too! Your fic made me cry. ive read once from some of your pieces that you wanted to atleast, touch someones heart with your work... ) i wont deny, you jut did.

i'm not really a review person,... so i cant say i would always review your works. XD but i promise to read it till the end... _...

see yah...

Ps. I hope you all the best.

aLx (If you're wondering, its aLexndRa...)
Tokiya chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
Wow. Great story.

Your fic kept me reading nonstop through all chapters.
riley-is number 1 chapter 6 . 3/26/2008
.GOD. you are such a good writer...lol i half to say, when i finally finished the story my heart was beating so loudly i thought i might wake up my parents and get busted for staying up so late, so i decided to review today lol random huh? anyways lol umm yea i was really good and i will be looking forward to other stories by you
riley-is number 1 chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
okay question:

do you write the ...i guess i would call them poems, that are at the end of the chapters, cause' they are REALLY good
riley-is number 1 chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
.god. CLOUD IS OFFICIALLY BI-POLAR yea, i went there...

okay so he's all like NO i wont stay with you, but then he saves her...AGAIN! .FUCK. lol

in other words, i'm loving it
riley-is number 1 chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
JUST when i thought that cloud might do something nice NO he had to go and be an ass hole arhghghghghghg
riley-is number 1 chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
.right.

CLOUD STRIFE GETS WHAT HE DESERVES!

he was the bastard that wanted to ignore tifa, so he got what was coming! hmph