Reviews for The Perfect Date
Please consider writing a sequel to this :-) 3
MoonValley chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
Awww. Love this story.
Nendienenqkmw chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
My favorite part was when lighting was talking in the mirror and their nuzzling! So cute! You should write more
ShiTiger chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
This fic was adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
No Sally and lightning :(
Alan Thomas chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
I hope Lighning and doc stay together forever
Riri chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
Ohh, it was so cute I almost couldn't pick a favorite part! But I liked the very end best. So adorable!
i ain't givin' it chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Uck! Ew!
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
Loved it! aw, was just so cute!
of wonderlands and alices chapter 6 . 4/8/2008
my favorite part, how about all of it? xDD well i wouldn't be lying, that's for sure, but the part that i thought was the best was chapter four where lightning was asking doc out and stammering and jumping to conclusions and being a typical guy. it was endearing how much he cared and how disappointed he felt. and i loved how doc said yes, it sounded like something he would say. xD

the funniest parts were definitely in this last chapter!

[“I wish my ex-girlfriend wasn’t such a bitch.”] & [“Umm, I wish my enemy Chick Hicks would fall into a ditch?”] LMAO~

i loved the whole conversation with sally in the restaurant; it was hilarious. and you made me feel better about sally's character when she looked past her possible resentment of lightning for doc's happiness. sweet. ohmyiloveyourworksomuch!
Reality Obscured chapter 6 . 3/17/2007
This was actually quite good! My favorite part was easily the part when McQueen was asking Doc out on a date.
SnowyScales chapter 6 . 12/26/2006
Awws! The SQUEE! You should totally write a sequel! ::coos more over story::
Romioca chapter 6 . 12/21/2006
That was SO cute! Oh my GAWD XD I love it! *foam*
JC 87 chapter 6 . 11/28/2006
*hugs* Wow this was good. :-D You are a very talented writer! I didn't think many others really like Doc/Lightning. You wrote their characters very well and I would like to see stories about these two from you :-)

Have any more ideas for this couple? _ I can't wait to read more!

~Jenny~