Reviews for Second Opinions
DayDreamer077 chapter 16 . 1/28/2011
I realized I was supposed to leave my email for one of the chapters. oops

cutechick1982

Ff won't let me post it using the symbols.
DayDreamer077 chapter 19 . 1/28/2011
hahahaha. that was funny! I loved it. Now question so Izzie really left to move to NJ? How come you didn't make a sequel? I would have loved to see how she interacted with Cuddy. hehehehe. (*evil laughs). I can see it now. lol. hahahahaha.
DayDreamer077 chapter 18 . 1/28/2011
okay...there's something missing at the end? Where is it?
DayDreamer077 chapter 17 . 1/28/2011
what smutty? where?
ddamato chapter 19 . 4/18/2008
Great fic, I love it!

Do you plan on writing more crossovers with these two fandoms? I hope so, I would definitely read it! *grin*
izzfrogger chapter 19 . 2/11/2008
Aww, great ending. You've done a very good job here. Thanks for posting! :D
Lady Knight19 chapter 19 . 2/10/2008
I really enjoyed it! Although I've never seen Grey's anatomy, with the help of wikipedia I was able to understand the story and I liked it very much. The only part that bothered me was the fact that during the case, it seemed to me like you were making it seem like Cameron was only there for House's command. I get the coffee thing, that is their thing, but the remarks and stuff implied that she didn't do anything. I did like it when she eventually solved the case, that kind of redeemed her in my eyes. Also, I loved how you tied in House's airplane "experience" before and after Cameron and House's newfound closeness. It made the ending great! Overall, great story!
orangeangel chapter 19 . 2/7/2008
Awesome story, taken me about three and half days to read it...defintatly worth the time. Completely loved it. You managed to join two of my fav tvshows into one story...awesome.
swanstan chapter 17 . 2/7/2008
gah. Smut version plz. Email :D I love this story so far. It's a good crossover and I barely favor Crossovers!
momsboys chapter 17 . 2/6/2008
Please send me the smutty version of chapter 18. Hurry please. Excellent story so far.
Nadrek chapter 19 . 2/5/2008
Good story, good ending, nicely done Greg and Allison.
Nadrek chapter 12 . 2/5/2008
Greg picking out her clothes was good... as was her challenge to him.
Nadrek chapter 10 . 2/5/2008
The answer, Chase, is "Yes, I would, but we'd have to make it good because House is going to torture me to death afterwards."
Nadrek chapter 9 . 2/5/2008
Heh - that's amusing. Wilson has an internship program. House has a fellowship program.

Also, an invitation like that from a man who just confessed to being a serial adulterer is pretty blatant... and just as clearly is unlikely to last.
Nadrek chapter 8 . 2/5/2008
She has House experience... and enough control, here, to perhaps see it through.

On the up side, maybe she should thank Meredith for opening Greg's eyes.